Xerox Customer Care Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Xerox Customer Care Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Xerox

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Xerox (Colorado Springs, CO) in December 2012.

Interview

Overall it was an easy exciting process.

Other Interview Reviews for Xerox

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xerox (Orlando, FL) in October 2011.

Interview

Just go to church with the coordinator and be of her specific type of employee and you are hired. There is alot of incompetent questions presented and you can tell the person doing the interviewing is bored and really not interested in you at all, unless you fit her specific profile which I did not.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

what negotiation, they offered and I accepted.

Anonymous Employee in Kent, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Xerox (Kent, WA) in December 2012.

Interview

Had initial phone screening and there was a skills test which I was selected for a face to face interview. Hiring process was quick and only took about 2 weeks be prepared for a background check and drug test.

Interview Questions

• Availability is key, make sure you have open availability for all operational business hours   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Olympia, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xerox (Olympia, WA) in January 2013.

Interview

After appying on line received phone message to call back. Message was hard to understand because of thick accent. Called back and spoke with the very tired and stressed gentleman with an accent which I found hard to understand - again. He presented info on job hours and training period. Asked if those would work for me and I said yes. He asked me in for interview. I asked him how much the position paid as I had put wage expected at $18/hr. as no salary was posted on listing. The job during training paid $9/hr - not even minimum wage here in Washington; after training it could go as high as $13.50.

Rediculous! It sure doesn't seem like Xerox cares about its customers or professional standing if they are expecting to hire professional problem-solvers at poverty wages.

Wake up, Xerox. Stupid business model to advantage the poor economy and fill positions with warm bodies that will just turn over and then you will have the expense to recruit and train all over again. Meanwhile customers suffer with improperly trained support and ultimately the brand will go down the tubes. Maybe with Xerox it already has.

Interview Questions

• Will you work for poverty wages?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Xerox (Colorado Springs, CO) in May 2014.

Interview

Within 1 week of filling my application for the Xerox Customer Care Representative position, I received both an email and a voicemail from the recruiter. They wanted to set up a skills assessment to understand what my skills were (wpm, computer skills, how I would respond to certain customers, etc.), which would be followed immediately by an in-person interview. Many of the questions on the skills assessment were concerned with how to communicate and help clients over the phone, since face-to-face interaction is not possible.

The in-person interview was basically a review of my resume. They also asked if I had a red card (which is the proof of the legal right to smoke marijuana in Colorado), if I had any previous convictions, if I thought that it was ever acceptable to be late or not show up to work without advance notification, how many times I had been late to my current job, and how I would respond to an angry customer.

Interview Questions

• If your minimum time with us is going to be six months, why should we hire you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xerox (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in June 2012.

Interview

You walk in, sign some papers, there is a typing and comprehensive test, and you're hired pending a drug test. It was really easy and if you're homeless looking for a job- you can get hired here. I'm pretty sure the only reason the won't hire you is if you have a felony record.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation- they said they start in training at $9 an hour but you can make up to $15-16/hour. That was a lie.

Anonymous Employee in Florence, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Xerox (Florence, SC) in October 2014.

Interview

My interview lasted about 20 minutes. After that I did a second interview with the customer. The recruiter and Xerox manager were very nice and helpful. I interviewed yesterday and received an offer today!

Anonymous Employee in Federal Way, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xerox (Federal Way, WA).

Interview

Took forever. I was int here for a little over 4 hours.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There weren't any negotiations. They told you what you get and that's it. Take it or leave it attitude.

Anonymous Employee in Federal Way, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Xerox (Federal Way, WA) in July 2012.

Interview

I applied online through the Xerox website. After I applied, I had to take multiple tests. After completing all of my tests I was contacted by Xerox recruiter. She let my know my test scores were great and set up an in-person interview. My interview consisted of one person. She asked my what my strengths and weakness were and why she should hire me.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected question in the interview was:
      What difficult challenge have you overcome in life? How did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xerox (Houston, TX).

Interview

I felts that they were willing to take anyone. The interviewer barely asked any questions. It seemed as if as long your resume meets certain requirements, you're automatically hired. He just asked a couple questions as if it was just for formality. I was offered the position then and there.

This Houston location really needs to work on diversity. It seems that 95% of the employees are all one race. Given that we are in such a diverse city as Houston, I found this odd. I feel pretty different here...

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Little to no negotiation was available. I just really needed the job.