Xerox Customer Care Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Xerox Customer Care Representative Interview Questions

1.8

46 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Care Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Xerox.

Interview

Short Sweet and to the point. They want to hear what you have learned while you were a temp. They were very quiet and expected me to elaborate on several questions that they had.

Interview Questions

• What would you do when you have to service an irate customer.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Xerox

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Xerox (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in October 2016.

Interview

I was shocked that the Hiring Director did my interview in the lobby of the facility. I felt like it didn't matter that I was there because it did not feel like a real interview. It did not feel like a professional interview. The process was so rushed that it did not seem like they were really interested in me as a person, only hiring someone to fill a empty slot.

Interview Questions

• What were my strengths in dealing with customers on the phone?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Xerox (Tallahassee, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

It went well I had 2 interviews. A week later I received the job. I am ready to see how the company operates. Wffffggtg tgr wfterg wdgvegf frfgvdd vrghgrf dggrrhh gtghgdghff

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been in a situation with a employee and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Customer Care Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Xerox.

Interview

The interview was the same as all of my previous interviews. After my interview, I was offered the position. I was told the starting salary and I accepted the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe your previous employment.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xerox (Houston, TX).

Interview

I felts that they were willing to take anyone. The interviewer barely asked any questions. It seemed as if as long your resume meets certain requirements, you're automatically hired. He just asked a couple questions as if it was just for formality. I was offered the position then and there.

This Houston location really needs to work on diversity. It seems that 95% of the employees are all one race. Given that we are in such a diverse city as Houston, I found this odd. I feel pretty different here...

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Little to no negotiation was available. I just really needed the job.

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xerox (Cary, NC).

Interview

Computer test had to be dine to see if you qualified for the job it was test that you had to pass about like the job and the headset was worn to help with the process as Kong as you knew how to type you were pretty much in there then the person to person interview was done

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xerox (Indianapolis, IN) in April 2016.

Interview

I was so nervous about this interview but after I did the typing test I was called back Maria was excellent very relatable. She made me calm down and she pushed me through to a second interview the same day (the next five minutes) after asking me the questions she offered me the job I was shocked

Interview Questions

• The basic interview questions. About my experience. How many years experience. The second interview was more personal about how I would handle myself in situations, etc. it went very smoothly.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xerox (Seattle, WA) in April 2016.

Interview

It was a quick 30 min in person interview. The recruiter took my resume, read over it and then had me meet with one of the supervisors. During the interview they asked questions from a paper and the wrote down what i answered.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Castleton, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xerox (Castleton, IN) in November 2015.

Interview

Group interview with recruiter (2 at a time) after successfully completing tests on a computer. Standard interview questions. The recruiter did most of the talking though and described an overall negative environment that the company was working hard to turn around.

Recruiter dropped the F-bomb twice in the interview. I am not kidding, I was stunned and knew this was someplace that didn't support my professional values.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Xerox (Charlotte, NC) in November 2015.

Interview

it was so much easy not like what i thought, but it look like they made it easy because they didn't want me as employee. she asked me if i worked as Customer Care Representative before or not and what kind of work i did