Xerox Customer Care Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Xerox Customer Care Supervisor Interview Questions

Interviews at Xerox

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xerox (Houston, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

Incredibly annoying as the interviewer does not care who they are talking to. They are strictly interested in hiring warm bodies. They do not care about quality of work.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 3 years?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Xerox

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glen Allen, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xerox (Glen Allen, VA) in August 2016.

Interview

Met with 2 Supervisors for standard Behavioral and Job Fit questions. Never heard ANYTHING back after repeated attempts to contact the Talent Recruiter for the position (via email and voicemail). Where is your integrity Xerox? At the minimum, a rejection email should have been sent.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Xerox (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

It was brief, to the point and pretty standard interview questions were asked. Interviewer stuttered a bit, as if it was her first time interviewing someone, seemed lost for words as well.

Interview Questions

• Describe your previous role and how it can contribute to this company and position.
      Would the commute be an issue?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was short and positive.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xerox (Raleigh, NC) in June 2013.

Interview

it was easy and was not based on what you are applying for. The staffing agency just set up the interview with the hiring manager. Hiring manager asked questions that is for an agent position and not for management. the manager was also not dressed in business attire during the interview phase. the staffing agency was not willing to negotiate salary at all and just stated that is the maximum, however when my co-workers told me how much they were offered it was more than mine even if i am more experienced than them.

Negotiation

they do not want to negotiate based on your experience.

Anonymous Employee in Greeley, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Xerox (Greeley, CO) in September 2012.

Interview

Interview was a basic, cut and paste process. Same questions used for everybody and not really specific to the job I was applying for. The interviewing process is generic and designed to get bodies, not quality.

Interview Questions

• Can you work as part of a team?   1 Answer

Customer Care Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Xerox (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in July 2013.

Interview

They asked much more for my experiences in this area, nothing about my education.
    I did 4 interviews (HR and 4 operational)
    A short interview to evaluate my English
    some questions about the reasons that I left the other companies

Interview Questions

• How can you help us to improve our results?   1 Answer