Xerox Customer Service Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Xerox Customer Service Agent Interview Questions

Interviews at Xerox

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Xerox (Redmond, WA) in August 2015.

Interview

contacted by talent ac question recruiter team member over email and then an interview over the phone with the recruiter. 5 Days later I was scheduled for in person interview on-site with one of the Team lead hiring manager. the interview itself was straightforward, with direct structured questions. the manager was very friendly and encouraging interaction and to reflect on other work experiences.

When I was first contacted by phone and email by the Recruiter , He he wasn't so clear about the scope and nature of the job and didn't give more details on what sector/product of customer services. But when I i was interviewed in person with the hiring manager I was given more details and scope and examples of the job.

Interview Questions

• Any relevant customer services support you have?
    If you do have any interest or background in playing mobile game application   1 Answer
  • provided examples on my current and previous customer services interaction, successful stories, what I have done and what was the outcomes.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Xerox

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Xerox (Colorado Springs, CO) in January 2014.

Interview

I went to a hiring event. The recruiters were very well-dressed and prepared for the interview but some of the jobseekers came dressed like they were getting ready to go to the park or something. I was shocked that they were still interviewed and some even hired. The company is fast-growing and willing to hire seemingly almost anyone. There was a typing test and an assessment; both are relatively easy to pass if you are semi-intelligent. Once hired you will have to pass a drug test in Colorado even though marijuana is legal and you will have to have a background check. Hiring was done on the spot.

Interview Questions

• "Are you willing to work in a BPO (business process outsourcing) environment as a call center agent for a major mobile wireless company?" I did not realize that I would be an indirect agent for another company and not work directly for Xerox.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The initial pay was nonnegotiable and $9.50 an hour. After six weeks of paid training pay goes up to $10 an hour.

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Xerox (Indianapolis, IN) in October 2011.

Interview

walk in without appointment, testing process and same day interview. The testing process was a series of several situational tasks with how you would respond. A typing test was required. A face to face interview occurred the same day and was offered the job at that time.

Interview Questions

• What does customer service mean to you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Xerox (San Antonio, TX) in July 2012.

Interview

It was a very easy process and the woman I spoke with was very nice. It was a very easy process and was actually hired on the spot after I did a drug test.

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Xerox (Colorado Springs, CO) in April 2012.

Interview

Overall it was a standard interview, basic questions about previous employment. For an entry level job as a customer service agent, the screening process was very easy and most people are accepted and offered a job. Once applied I was contacted in a few days and scheduled an in person interview. The in person interview was quick and the types of questions that were asked were very basic.

Interview Questions

• What is an acceptable amount of time to miss of work in a year?   1 Answer

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Xerox (Prague (Czech Republic)) in October 2014.

Interview

they checked my English and Russian. They contacted me via phone, Skype and then a personal interview.
    On personal interview I had to help the customer via phone and resolve his issue

Interview Questions

• what applications you can download on a smartphone?
      What does RAM mean?