Xerox Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Xerox Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Xerox

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Tumwater, WA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Xerox (Tumwater, WA).

Interview

I applied online, amd recieved a callback for an interview off in about a week. I went in and I spoke to one of the hiring managers, and answered basic questions, mainly about customer service and how I handle tough calls with unhappy customers, the usual. I was taken to a room with a computer where I completed an assessment that was basically memory recall for rotating accounts and resolving simple issues. I also completed a typing assessment to gauge my typing speed. After completing both, I waited in the front area where I'd initially entered. I was told they were both satisfactory, and I was taken back to the original office I answered the questions at before the assessments. I was told they'd be reaching out to me of they decided to hire me. About a week later, I got an offer and had to pass a urinary analysis test (drug test), which I did of course.

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with a difficult customer in a past situation?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Xerox

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Xerox (Houston, TX).

Interview

Apply online for the job then you get called in for an interview before you you can get to the interview you have to take a typing and scenery test before you can advance to the interview

Interview Questions

• WHAT IS A REASON NUMBER A EMPLOYEE SHOULD MISS WORK IN A MONTH   3 Answers
    • HOW CAN YOU PREPARE YOURSELF TO BE ON TIME   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Xerox in May 2017.

Interview

Short face to face interview. Met at a local fast food restaurant. Fairly relaxed and seeming informal. The questions ask were about experience, and type of equipment worked on. A few questions were asked about trouble shooting and handling customer issues. There was no feed back when from the interviewers nor a time frame when or if they will contact me about the position.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Xerox in May 2017.

Interview

Over the phone, Took about two months to give feedback, people was kind and reply to my emails when I asked about process.
    I had interview with Operations manager locally and Director over the phone.

Interview Questions

• Over the phone, asked you about your previous experience in the role and how would you manage a difficult customer   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Xerox (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in November 2016.

Interview

Long but worth it. A bunch of computer work and tests. Took up to three hours. Give you a paper to go take a drug test. They give you two days but don't tell you that you have to do it before a specific time.

Anonymous Employee in Highlands Ranch, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Xerox (Highlands Ranch, CO) in November 2016.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter from my resume on a job board site and received an interview 3 days later. Everyone was very friendly and accommodating. I interviewed one on one with a recruiter and was then asked to take a computer assessment which took about 45-50 mins. After taking the assessment, I went over things again one on one with the same recruiter and was offered a position with a start date a week from the interview.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you with answering customers' questions about their billing?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Xerox (Auburn, AL) in November 2016.

Interview

The process was simple. You have to make sure you have a quiet environment where you can use a webcam via imeet do talk to the interviewer. The first interview is over the phone and the second and third interview is over webcam. It was a pretty easy experience. Just make sure your computer is ready for webcam usage.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xerox (Houston, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

You fill out a sheet of paper and afterwards you're set up at a computer for testing. Timed typing, 72 multiple choice questions and listening to recordings and answering questions that follow them. They want to be sure you can pay attention to detail. Everyone was polite. I was offered the Customer Service position and was told that training is for 4-5 weeks. They send you a quite a bit of emails after the offer asome well as where to take your drug test.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had an issue with a coworker and how you handled it.   Answer Question
    • What would your last employer say your best attribute to your job was?   Answer Question
    • What can you bring to Xerox that no other employee could.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cherry Hill, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Xerox (Cherry Hill, NJ) in October 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview, Online Accessment, On-site Interview. Had to make sure that personal computer/tablet had the correct browser to take assessment. Scheduled On-site interview quickly after assessment. Very relaxed and very informal interview. I was asked to dress in business attire and professional, but the interviewer was dressed in jeans, never have had that experienced for any job related interview.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xerox (Houston, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

There was an assessment test for typing speed (1-minute and 3-minute), an audio listening skills, and another portion I couldn't remember. The audio portion was actually very difficult because it was a diarrhea of information/ scenario thrown at you and a question at the end that asked for a vague piece of information.

Interview Questions

• My interviewer asked me if I had customer service experience or call center experience.   Answer Question