Xerox Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Xerox Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Xerox

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Xerox (Salt Lake City, UT) in February 2013.

Interview

after taking an online test you are ushered in for a short interview with one of the recruiting officers and then they let you know based on your answers to their questions whether or not you got a job.

Interview Questions

• if i was available to work a certain set of hours   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Xerox

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Xerox (El Paso, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

They take you through 3 interviews. It takes ALL DAY. You take a test before the interviews to determine if youd be a good fit. If they hire you, they then keep you another 2 hours to fill out paper work and what not.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Xerox in May 2017.

Interview

Short face to face interview. Met at a local fast food restaurant. Fairly relaxed and seeming informal. The questions ask were about experience, and type of equipment worked on. A few questions were asked about trouble shooting and handling customer issues. There was no feed back when from the interviewers nor a time frame when or if they will contact me about the position.

Anonymous Employee in Alamogordo, NM

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Xerox (Alamogordo, NM) in March 2013.

Interview

Go in, take typing and listening understanding skills test. Then a very simple interview. Job offered on the spot. Basically if you could pass a background check and drug test, you were hired.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with an irate customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Xerox (Houston, TX).

Interview

Apply online for the job then you get called in for an interview before you you can get to the interview you have to take a typing and scenery test before you can advance to the interview

Interview Questions

• WHAT IS A REASON NUMBER A EMPLOYEE SHOULD MISS WORK IN A MONTH   3 Answers
    • HOW CAN YOU PREPARE YOURSELF TO BE ON TIME   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xerox (Colorado Springs, CO) in February 2015.

Interview

It was an easy interview not intimidating at all. The man who gave me the interview made sure I wasn't tense and at ease. I had to do a skills test and then wait patiently and make sure my skills were within their criteria.

Interview Questions

• If I could handle changes to my schedule.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lacey, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xerox (Lacey, WA) in June 2016.

Interview

I arrived and I was directed to another room to take an assessment. After finishing the assessment I was sent to the waiting area for a few minutes and I was then brought back to a recruiters office where my first interview was conducted where I was asked basic questions. After the first interview I had another interview with a supervisor where I was asked another set of basic questions. I was offered the job after the 2nd interview however it seems that everyone who applied and had an interview were hired.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xerox (Raleigh, NC) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied online the received an email for an interview at the Raleigh location. I love in Rocky mount yet still.took the risk. I made it there just to not meet requirements. I was given an address to another location that was also named XEROX but this build specifically state NO BENEFITS. I then want through the same process just to then be told I wasn't dressed appropriately. Which I found weird, the hiring lady had a pink to-to on. I was lost my shorts was PERFECTLY FINE amongst all the ratchetness I seen as I walked through the door. I rushed to the dollar store to buy a pair of anything just to come back to XEROX and the hiring process was over five minutes after I left. Two weeks later I was called back and declined! Thankfully God had it all worked out!!

Interview Questions

• Are you sure you want to travel to work here in raleigh?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Xerox (Redmond, WA) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone call interview led to the immediate set up of an in person interview. The in person interview was conducted with a manager and very brief. The questions were easy and pretty general- manager told me that they can train anyone for the job and didn't really ask very much. The interview lasted about 20 minutes at the most and was very casual. I was told on the spot that they would like to hire me.

Interview Questions

• They asked to give an example of a difficult work situation and what I did to resolve it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No room for negotiation. Employer pays $14/hour to all customer service reps.

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Xerox (Cary, NC) in April 2012.

Interview

the interview was fairly straight forward, nothing difficult at all. The interviewers asked questions about my availability, experience, etc. The interview was in a group setting i believe. It was over a period of 2 days and part of it was done via a computer.test. if you past the personality test, you were asked back for the second part, which i believe was a skills test, and after the skills test was the group interview.