Xerox Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 6, 2017

1.9

199 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Xerox in May 2017.

Interview

Short face to face interview. Met at a local fast food restaurant. Fairly relaxed and seeming informal. The questions ask were about experience, and type of equipment worked on. A few questions were asked about trouble shooting and handling customer issues. There was no feed back when from the interviewers nor a time frame when or if they will contact me about the position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Xerox

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Xerox (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in November 2016.

Interview

Long but worth it. A bunch of computer work and tests. Took up to three hours. Give you a paper to go take a drug test. They give you two days but don't tell you that you have to do it before a specific time.

Anonymous Employee in Highlands Ranch, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Xerox (Highlands Ranch, CO) in November 2016.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter from my resume on a job board site and received an interview 3 days later. Everyone was very friendly and accommodating. I interviewed one on one with a recruiter and was then asked to take a computer assessment which took about 45-50 mins. After taking the assessment, I went over things again one on one with the same recruiter and was offered a position with a start date a week from the interview.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you with answering customers' questions about their billing?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Xerox (Auburn, AL) in November 2016.

Interview

The process was simple. You have to make sure you have a quiet environment where you can use a webcam via imeet do talk to the interviewer. The first interview is over the phone and the second and third interview is over webcam. It was a pretty easy experience. Just make sure your computer is ready for webcam usage.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xerox (Houston, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

You fill out a sheet of paper and afterwards you're set up at a computer for testing. Timed typing, 72 multiple choice questions and listening to recordings and answering questions that follow them. They want to be sure you can pay attention to detail. Everyone was polite. I was offered the Customer Service position and was told that training is for 4-5 weeks. They send you a quite a bit of emails after the offer asome well as where to take your drug test.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had an issue with a coworker and how you handled it.   Answer Question
    • What would your last employer say your best attribute to your job was?   Answer Question
    • What can you bring to Xerox that no other employee could.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cherry Hill, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Xerox (Cherry Hill, NJ) in October 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview, Online Accessment, On-site Interview. Had to make sure that personal computer/tablet had the correct browser to take assessment. Scheduled On-site interview quickly after assessment. Very relaxed and very informal interview. I was asked to dress in business attire and professional, but the interviewer was dressed in jeans, never have had that experienced for any job related interview.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xerox (Houston, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

There was an assessment test for typing speed (1-minute and 3-minute), an audio listening skills, and another portion I couldn't remember. The audio portion was actually very difficult because it was a diarrhea of information/ scenario thrown at you and a question at the end that asked for a vague piece of information.

Interview Questions

• My interviewer asked me if I had customer service experience or call center experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Madison, MS

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Xerox (Madison, MS) in September 2016.

Interview

Applicants must apply online. Afterwards you can go to the company HR Department and take the assessment test. The test consist of two typing portions and a listening portion. You will have a one minute and three minutes typing test to test your speed and accuracy. Once you have completed the test, the HR assistant will let you know if you passed it. Upon passing you will have an opportunity to sit and wait for an interview(same day). If interview goes well, they will offer you the position.

Interview Questions

• How do you adapt to change?   Answer Question
    • If your supervisor came and told you something a different way than you usually do, how would you You react? Would you see your supervisor any different for doing their?   Answer Question
    • How would you handle a hostile customer?   Answer Question
    • What made you apply for this position at Xerox?   Answer Question

Negotiation

After interview phase, I was offered the job. I had to wait almost a week to be contacted to go in and do New Hire paperwork. There is no negotiation in pay. You will make $0.25 more when you have completed all training.

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Xerox (Cary, NC) in September 2016.

Interview

open house, testing then individual interview, you have to do an computer test for typing and knowledge
    all xerox do open house so you are able to go in, but you can call and set up an interview

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for this company   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

Interview

They bring you into a room and have you take a couple of computer tests. Afterwards they speak with you for a more formal process. It is largely a front though because really anybody can be hired.