Xerox Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Xerox Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Xerox

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Xerox (Buffalo, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

Relative stressful but overall easy level. More case interview less coding questions. Relative stressful but overall easy level. Get better prepared and you can tackle the problem!!!!! It is just an interview you do not need at least 30 words on hiring and interview process

Interview Questions

• how do you feel about our company   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Xerox

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Xerox.

Interview

He mostly talked about himself and his achievements. I just listened and tried to provide personal examples of where I had used similar skills. At some point I gave up and just quietly listened and then I left him with some work examples I had prepared to review with him.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Xerox (Dallas, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview was very basic. I met with five different people and they were very nice and I felt very comfortable. They looked at my resume and asked questions about schooling and work experience. I answered smoothly and make sure I was confident. They explained the work that they do there and gave me a tour of the facility.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Xerox (New York, NY) in March 2013.

Interview

straight forward. Applied form career website and received an interview invitation from a recruiter. Phone interview, then on site. They gave a tour of the building while engaging in questions related to the job. Met partners and received offer a week later.

Interview Questions

• How well do you work in a team setting?
      How do you work under extreme pressure?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Xerox (Rochester, NY).

Interview

Contacted Recruiter with cover letter and resume. Recruiter set up phone interview and then interviews with 5 different hiring managers. These interviews covered different areas within the finance community all on the same day. After interviews were complete I was contacted with the offer and requested to get all necessary drug tests. Negotiations followed.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xerox (Chicago, IL) in May 2011.

Interview

The interview process wasn't too bad. They asked the normal interviewing questions but my manager couldn't decide on me and another candidate so I interviewed with 2 other managers. I guess between the three of them they decided to select me

Interview Questions

• How does my previous experience relate to the position I was applying for.   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xerox (London, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

Interview was for placement year. There was a panel that interviewed me. Very friendly atmosphere. Really enjoyed the whole experience. Focus was on trying to gauge my work ethic, energy and enthusiasm for the role

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xerox.

Interview

It was OK and Easy. took one full day both written and face to face..... .......... ............. ........... .......... ............... ............... ............ ........ ............. ............ ................. .............. .................... .............. .............. .... . . ...................... ....................

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xerox (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2014.

Interview

Interviewed for a one year intern position and was interviewed by one manager and one current intern. Basic behavioural questions with a small technical aspect of it at the end. People were nice and overall it was a good experience. It was a one phase interview at their office and the whole process moved quickly. Looking back on it, it was a good experience and if I could go back, I would have taken the offer.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you faced conflict and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Xerox (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2010.

Interview

i started working as soon as i finished school
    my first position was in the business support center.
    i worked there for 2 years, and during the last 3 months i started looking at other positions, since it is encouraged to move to new positions every 24 months
    i intereviewed for two positions, both financial analyst
    i did not one, but i was offered the one that i hold now.

Interview Questions

• where do you see your self in 5 years   1 Answer

Negotiation

i received a 6% increase in yearly sallary