Xerox Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Xerox Intern Interview Questions

2.3

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xerox in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was a group conference call with a general hiring manager and two team members. They spent a lot of time explaining the job and then asked me some questions about my level of experience with certain database and software.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Xerox

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Xerox (Rochester, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

The process took about 4 weeks overall. I filled out an application online for one of the many internship postings. I was brought in to interview a couple of weeks after I applied, and then I received an offer letter less than a week after I interviewed. The interview was with 2 hiring managers in the department. Almost all of the questions were behavioral, followed by questions about the company specifically.

Interview Questions

• Tell me everything you know about Xerox.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Xerox.

Interview

Hiring recruiter called, didnt email me, to tell me he was passing my resume onto the hiring manager, then called again when the hiring manager wanted to set up a phone interview. Got on the phone with my future boss and he surprised me by having 3 other team members with him. The interview was very informal with them asking about my background and behavioral questions. We laughed a bit and it was a great overall experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Xerox (Rochester, NY) in April 2010.

Interview

My interviewer talked most of the time. Not really asking questions. I lost track listening at times . Pretty unimpressive.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xerox (New York, NY) in April 2008.

Interview

one hr interview on phone. not much technical. questions about my research experience.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Xerox (New Delhi (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

Resume based questions. General concepts related to the desired profile. Most importantly, you will lead the interview, describing your ongoing work and your highlighting your expertise in the desired role. And they will ask questions related to what you said. It was a 45 min long phone call interview.