Xerox Customer Service Representative (Brother International Chat/Email Representative ) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Xerox

1 Interview Review

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Xerox (Memphis, TN) in September 2015.

Interview

Very quick process. I believe I applied early Thursday morning (like 3 am early) and had an email by the time I woke up asking that I complete a questionnaire. It was a simple list of questions with basic information about the position and common computer knowledge. I sent that back to the recruiter completed and in the time it took to take a shower I had received two emails asking that I complete two typing tests. I took them when I returned home later that evening. The first was one minute and the second was three minutes. I believe you need to type 35 wpm to pass. I received a call from the recruiter the following afternoon asking me to come in for an interview the following Monday. At the interview I checked in at the front desk and was greeted after about a 10 minute wait by a supervisor. She was very sweet and friendly. She asked about my work history and why I wanted to leave my current job (sales associate at Macy's) and what sparked my interest to work for the company. I told her about some of my more memorable customer calls from previous call centers. After about 30-40 minutes, she asked if I could stay to take more tests. I took a reading comprehension test with 40 questions, a computer literacy test with 72 questions, and a customer service skills test with 60 questions all multiple choice. They let you see your scores when you're done (93, 98, 96 respectively) so I'm assuming that is how you know if you move to the second interview with whom I assume was the operations manager. He asked about my computer training (don't have any, I just know my way around the computer from using them for so long) and told me more about the the position: pay, hours, holidays, benefits, etc. I had a good feeling when I left and sure enough got a call from the recruiter the next morning with an offer and a start date in two weeks. Pending drug test and background check of course. I'll be sure to post a review of work life once I start. Hope this helps.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to deal with a customer who was already upset by the time they spoke with you?   1 Answer