Xerox Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 15, 2017

2.4

Project-Based, Temporary Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Xerox (Bakersfield, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

It was the most efficient, time effective and informative interview I have had the pleasure of being part of. The interviewer read my cover-letter and reviewed my resume after introducing himself, then he thoroughly described the position they were looking to fill, the duties, expectations and the type of person who would be a great fit for the job. Lastly, he asked if I felt that I had the qualities they were looking for.

Interview Questions

• If I worked well with little or no supervision.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Xerox (Auburn, AL) in November 2016.

Interview

The process was simple. You have to make sure you have a quiet environment where you can use a webcam via imeet do talk to the interviewer. The first interview is over the phone and the second and third interview is over webcam. It was a pretty easy experience. Just make sure your computer is ready for webcam usage.

Transaction Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xerox (Austin, TX).

Interview

I was in an interview with several other applicants, they chose which applicants they liked best. They asked a series of basic questions, and allowed us to answer them. They also opened the floor for us to ask any additional questions that we might have. Overall it was a pretty easy going interview.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Xerox.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter asked if interested in the contract position in xerox, so I said yes and they sent my resume to the hiring manager. A few days later I got the phone call to have a interview with the manager, where I met my future manger and director. They are both very nice people and we talked my experience on my resume. Not much technical questions or so.

Customer Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Henderson, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Xerox (Henderson, NC).

Interview

Took a skills assessment listening to different audio clips and had to answer questions regarding the different scenarios. Also had to do two typing tests. Then I did the interview. She was very nice and the interview went smoothly.

Interview Questions

• Name one situation where you had to deal with a unsatisfied customer and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

None. Set rate at 10/hr.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xerox (Houston, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

You fill out a sheet of paper and afterwards you're set up at a computer for testing. Timed typing, 72 multiple choice questions and listening to recordings and answering questions that follow them. They want to be sure you can pay attention to detail. Everyone was polite. I was offered the Customer Service position and was told that training is for 4-5 weeks. They send you a quite a bit of emails after the offer asome well as where to take your drug test.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had an issue with a coworker and how you handled it.   Answer Question
    • What would your last employer say your best attribute to your job was?   Answer Question
    • What can you bring to Xerox that no other employee could.   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Xerox.

Interview

Multiple interviews with different people. Everyone was very nice, respectful and professional.
    They reviewed my skills, experience, and business acumen.
    Open to answer all my questions.
    Some interviews were by phone and others in person, on scheduled meetings.
    When the interview is related to your complete experience, the process is relaxed and easygoing.

Interview Questions

• Classic question: mention 2 strengths and 2 weaknesses.   Answer Question

Customer Care Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Xerox (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

It was brief, to the point and pretty standard interview questions were asked. Interviewer stuttered a bit, as if it was her first time interviewing someone, seemed lost for words as well.

Interview Questions

• Describe your previous role and how it can contribute to this company and position.
      Would the commute be an issue?
      Answer Question

Negotiation

It was short and positive.

Tier I Tech Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Xerox in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online through Xerox, did several assessments. A few days later, received a call from a recruiter to do a phone interview. After the 10 minute phone interview, scheduled an iMeet interview with another recruiter a few days later. Did virtual interview with second recruiter, lasted about 15 minutes. He asked technical questions, what I knew & liked about the product I'd be supporting, and if the pay was sufficient. After that he scheduled an interview with a hiring manager. Did interview with hiring manager 2 days later, she asked the same questions as well as more roleplaying. She stated that I would hear back in a week or so. Recruiter from the first virtual interview called me an hour later and offered me the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Standard $10/hr.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cherry Hill, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Xerox (Cherry Hill, NJ) in October 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview, Online Accessment, On-site Interview. Had to make sure that personal computer/tablet had the correct browser to take assessment. Scheduled On-site interview quickly after assessment. Very relaxed and very informal interview. I was asked to dress in business attire and professional, but the interviewer was dressed in jeans, never have had that experienced for any job related interview.