Xerox Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 12, 2017
1,028 Interview Reviews

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xerox (Houston, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

There was an assessment test for typing speed (1-minute and 3-minute), an audio listening skills, and another portion I couldn't remember. The audio portion was actually very difficult because it was a diarrhea of information/ scenario thrown at you and a question at the end that asked for a vague piece of information.

Interview Questions

• My interviewer asked me if I had customer service experience or call center experience.   Answer Question

Customer Care Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Xerox in September 2016.

Interview

I was disgusted with the interviewer from the beginning of the phone call. All they do is read questions that are not relevant to the job and they sound so uninterested from the moment they get on the phone. What's the point of trying to recruit people and you're attitude is so negative. Never again. I see why they have so many bad reviews.

Interview Questions

• Who are you and what's your background ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Madison, MS

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Xerox (Madison, MS) in September 2016.

Interview

Applicants must apply online. Afterwards you can go to the company HR Department and take the assessment test. The test consist of two typing portions and a listening portion. You will have a one minute and three minutes typing test to test your speed and accuracy. Once you have completed the test, the HR assistant will let you know if you passed it. Upon passing you will have an opportunity to sit and wait for an interview(same day). If interview goes well, they will offer you the position.

Interview Questions

• How do you adapt to change?   Answer Question
    • If your supervisor came and told you something a different way than you usually do, how would you You react? Would you see your supervisor any different for doing their?   Answer Question
    • How would you handle a hostile customer?   Answer Question
    • What made you apply for this position at Xerox?   Answer Question

Negotiation

After interview phase, I was offered the job. I had to wait almost a week to be contacted to go in and do New Hire paperwork. There is no negotiation in pay. You will make $0.25 more when you have completed all training.

Customer Care Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Xerox (Tempe, AZ).

Interview

I had a phone interview with a recruiter. I was working part-time somewhere else and a customer told me that Xerox was hiring. I applied and forgot all about it because I didn't hear anything for a ew months. I thought I was interviewing for a permanent position but it was actually a seasonal one. I didn't know until well after I had been working for the company. I was eventually offered a permanent position.

Interview Questions

• Do you have call-center experience?   2 Answers

Publications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Xerox (West Sacramento, CA).

Interview

The interview began with a list of 15+ questions to determine my strengths and weaknesses, plus another set of questions on a 1-10 scale with examples. The interview lasted between 30 minutes to one hour.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about some of your strengths and weaknesses.; How would your co-workers describe you?;
      Tell me about a time where something happened, whether it was something you or a coworker did. How did you learn from that experience?   Answer Question

Negotiation

non-negotiable offer

Customer Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Castleton, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xerox (Castleton, IN) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was the most professional aspect about this company. Maria and Tess in recruiting are great. My experience with them is part of what made me want to work here. This company needs more people like actually working the call center and not just hidden away in HR.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xerox (Tigard, OR) in September 2016.

Interview

brief phone interview was conducted to verify experience, interest, and availability. Information about the job was very clear. They were very transparent about the the scope of the work and the hours. The benefits sounded amazing. I didn't have both weekend days availability so I had to say no to the job offer.

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Xerox (Cary, NC) in September 2016.

Interview

open house, testing then individual interview, you have to do an computer test for typing and knowledge
    all xerox do open house so you are able to go in, but you can call and set up an interview

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for this company   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

Interview

They bring you into a room and have you take a couple of computer tests. Afterwards they speak with you for a more formal process. It is largely a front though because really anybody can be hired.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Xerox (Rochester, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted a couple of weeks later by the hiring manager. He set up an on-site interview with himself and one other person. Interview was very friendly and relaxed. Offer was extended the next week.