Xerox Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,009 Interview Reviews

2.4

Proposal Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Xerox (Fairfax, VA) in August 2016.

Interview

Two part test: 1st part is formatting a document, 2nd part is responding to an RFI. Have to pass the first part to get to the second part. Did not pass the first part. They want you to format and correct a word document using style sheets. It is under a time limit. You are allowed to google for answers.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with Style Sheets.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative - Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xerox (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

There were 3 interviews. Two were video, first one was phone call. I studied questions shown for tech support on this site and it helped me to be prepared. It wasn't highly technical, only a couple simple A+ type questions. Mostly want to know if you are available and understand customer service.

Interview Questions

• Are you available all the time including nights/weekends/holidays?   Answer Question

Transaction Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Xerox (Chattanooga, TN) in August 2016.

Interview

I received a call telling me to go in for an interview and when i got there it was only a few simple questions and it was very laid back and i pretty much had the job if i pass the background and drug test, which i did.

Interview Questions

• They asked my previous employment that would give me experience to work with the company.   1 Answer
    • They asked if i was able to work a double shift on Monday's because they have a clean desk policy.   1 Answer

Customer Care Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glen Allen, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xerox (Glen Allen, VA) in August 2016.

Interview

Met with 2 Supervisors for standard Behavioral and Job Fit questions. Never heard ANYTHING back after repeated attempts to contact the Talent Recruiter for the position (via email and voicemail). Where is your integrity Xerox? At the minimum, a rejection email should have been sent.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Xerox.

Interview

The interview was the same as all of my previous interviews. After my interview, I was offered the position. I was told the starting salary and I accepted the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe your previous employment.   1 Answer

Eligibility Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jeffersonville, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xerox (Jeffersonville, IN).

Interview

The interview was fairly simple, it was easy to follow and the questions weren't daunting. There is no requirement for any type of degree for this program so they are more focused on your personality characteristics and work history that will fit with the job. Didn't feel like I was sweating the whole time during the interview, I felt that I was able to be open with everyone; however, the interview process has changed some. I see that those who are referred to the company are given priority over someone who might have a better educational and work background.

Interview Questions

• How I handled myself when there was a problem with management.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative - Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Xerox (Bakersfield, CA).

Interview

Used a Mac Computer.. Asked me to look up info on the operating system accurately. Asked me to find who the CEO of the company, address, and phone sales/ customer service number on the Mac. Asked me tech questions...

Interview Questions

• If you could be any animal, what would you be?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They gave me my offer and asked me if I accepted it or not.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Juan, PR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Xerox (San Juan, PR).

Interview

Too long and offering position was different that the job posting. Two different interviews with different point of view of customer needs. Complete interview duration was 4hrs, too much time for an interview.

Interview Questions

• Bilingual? Office experience, customer service experience   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xerox (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

i went in filled out the paper work
    they asked me to take a drug test
    inquired about my past jobs
    why would i want to work there
    what qualites did i bring to the table
    what my avialablit is for the job

Chat Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Xerox.

Interview

After I completed my application I was then sent an email link that allow me to answer additional technical question after I completed the technical questions I was then prompted to set up an interview schedule my interview my interview was in the office one on one with the operations manager during my interview I was asked questions about my previous job what I could bring to the company what are some of my strengths and weaknesses I was then told that I will be contacted within 2 weeks

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase at that time the starting pay was $10.50 once you completed your Hardware training and passed the test your pay went up to $11.50 after you completed that and you went through your software training and pass that test your pay went up to $12.50 there are no commission tips or any additional bonuses as they are not typically in the budget from what I am told however randomly you will receive bonuses based on your quality scores and the bonus can be anywhere between 50 and $200 and of course me being me I always receive the most which was $200 on my paycheck