Xerox Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Xerox Marketing Manager Interview Questions

2.4

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Xerox.

Interview

Multiple interviews with different people. Everyone was very nice, respectful and professional.
They reviewed my skills, experience, and business acumen.
Open to answer all my questions.
Some interviews were by phone and others in person, on scheduled meetings.
When the interview is related to your complete experience, the process is relaxed and easygoing.

Interview Questions

• Classic question: mention 2 strengths and 2 weaknesses.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Xerox

Anonymous Employee in Wilsonville, OR

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Xerox (Wilsonville, OR) in September 2014.

Interview

Learned about the opening from a friend I'd worked with previously
    Submitted my resume
    Participate in a group interview with 3 team members
    Had a phone interview with the remote supervisor
    Took a drug test and references were checked
    Offer was made

Interview Questions

• Will I tell corporate about how they conduct business from a remote location?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Brief. In hindsight I should have done job negotiating.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwalk, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Xerox (Norwalk, CT) in August 2014.

Interview

I was asked to do a phone screening with recruiter and then she passed on her recommendation to Hiring manager who after about 2 weeks did an onsite interview at the headquarters. Then after that the hiring manager asked for work samples and then I was asked to speak with one manager via phone and then I spoke with another manager via telephone. It took about 1 month for the entire process.

Interview Questions

• they asked the typical tell us about yourself? Also, they asked why do you want this job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Xerox (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Great interview process. Very informative. I really enjoyed it. It was very informative. I learned a lot from it. I was able to recognize what I needed more help with. It was very useful. I would recommend everyone go on interviews. it was very useful.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 10 years
      If not there, where else would you see yourself
      What are your strengths
      What are your weaknesses   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a job. I was able to negotiate a salary. I was able to negotiate a job at the company and a salary that was acceptable to me. Most of all I was able to negotiate working hours and things of that nature. It was a good experience

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Xerox (Rochester, NY) in July 2010.

Interview

First I had a phone interview and then was flown in for an in-person interview. I spoke with the hiring manager as well as the people I would be working with closely- a total of five people. Everyone was very nice and welcoming.