Xerox Interview Questions in New York, NY | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Xerox Interview Questions in New York, NY

Interviews at Xerox

2.6

Change Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Xerox (New York, NY).

Interview

very good the recruiter was very skilled , she really wanted to know about what attributes I would bring to the work place
    questions were related to the job function

Interview Questions

• what would you do if you had to terminate a project what areas would be affected
      another question was what would you value more , time, cost or quality   1 Answer

Accounting Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Xerox (New York, NY) in February 2018.

Interview

Very friendly environment. There were 3 people interviewing me. Did not feel pressure and felt more like a conversation rather than an interrogation. It was approximately half an hour long. Positive experience. Made the interviewing process quite enjoyable.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Xerox (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

5 steps, rides days and interviews. Too much time How I was going to achieve plan, presenting territory management and my knowledge of the organization. It was pretty straight forward and was fine. I enjoy the experience. Xerox corporation is a fine company overall

Interview Questions

• How I was going to achieve plan, presenting territory management and my knowledge of the organization. It was pretty straight forward and was fine. I enjoy the experience. Xerox corporation is a fine company overall   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Xerox (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

First there was a phone call regarding the availability and then the recruiter called to inform me about the job roles and responsibility. Then, the team member had brief discussion with me on my experience and then went to ask me the tools i used the most.

Procurement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Xerox (New York, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

I have applies through INROADS. It took around two weeks to schedule interview. They were very flexible with time. I had an online interview that lasted 40 mins. I was asked mostly STAR question and a lot of it was based on my resume. Also they have asked me about my excel skills. The recruiters were very nice. However the lady which was from a different the department was the one asking questions and the guy from logistics department was just listening. Good luck !

Customer Care Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xerox (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

Application was easy. Unknowingly at first, the employee given the interview is a Supervisor. The problem with that is after working there, that could be anyone. I literally watched people get promoted after a month who had NO IDEA how to fill the technical role much like a management role, giving interviews. But when you're being interview, you have no idea because you don't work there yet.
    It's basic. "Can you google: Xerox"
    Get real. This place will take anyone and everyone as long as you can google search something and run a keyboard and mouse. You need to be able to type like 25wpm or something. I typed 155+wpm. You are only there to fill a seat. You are a dollar amount to the GM. He has no interest in you, unfortunately, unless you are a female.

Interview Questions

• Can you google search and find apple.com?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xerox (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Had a phone interview which went great then was called by the recruiter the next day and given a verbal offer. Still waiting for my offer letter to be e-mailed to me (as they told me they do not send an offer letter and the new hire paperwork via overnight mail) and it is ten days later since the verbal offer was made to me. The recruiter does not respond to follow-up e-mail update inquiries I have sent.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to explain project management cases I managed.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The recruiter did not answer all of my questions completely and accurately.

Data Collection\Disposition Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Xerox (New York, NY) in December 2014.

Interview

It was a panel with three individuals interviewing me at the same time.They asking a couple of basic troubleshooting questions and wrote down every response and then wanted to know what i would do in a customer engagement situation and how I would respond, they then explained the project service based contracted and informed me that it involved traveling to customer locations throughout the five new york city boroughs and if I was willing to travel.

Interview Questions

• If you were sent to a site with a team 3 including yourself and your other team members refused to do there jobs what would you do?   1 Answer

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Xerox (New York, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

Meet the manager at the career fair. One in-person talk, then I got an email for another phone interview, it was almost one hour. they were two interviewer, including the manager I met at the career fair. They asked about my research in details, the algorithm that I am working on it and lots of ML questions.

Interview Questions

• Detailed Machine learning algorithms and pattern recognition methods with their objective functions   Answer Question

Senior Service Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Xerox (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

Two phone interviews followed up by an in person interview with client executive and another Service Delivery Manager. Final interview with a meeting with their client's CIO and CTO

I received a counter offer from my company that I could not refuse