Xerox Operations Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Xerox Operations Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Xerox

2.0

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Xerox (San Antonio, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

I applied though their website and a couple of connections though linked in pointed me in the right direction. I got a call first, then invited for inhouse interview. Me and the manager hit it off right away, and he introduced me to others that would "potentially" be on my team. 3 weeks later I accepted an offer.

Interview Questions

• Just a conversation really.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They were set in the salary they could offer. The immediate manager over me had no control over it.

Other Interview Reviews for Xerox

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Xerox (Richmond, VA) in September 2013.

Interview

The interview process is determined by the project you are interviewing for. Xerox is siloed by their many diverse state projects so it is hard to say what the process may look like for some new candidate.

Interview Questions

• Describe your plan day one.   1 Answer

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xerox.

Interview

Apply with front desk, where your dress won't have an impact. You will be set up for testing whenever it is convenient for you, even in the next 5 minutes if you are willing. If you fail any tests don't have worry the recruiting department will assist you in passing. Once the testing is complete set up a date and time for interview which can also be done shortly. Once completed you will be sent off for screening and you're hired!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xerox (New York, NY) in November 2013.

Interview

Recruited via a head hunter. Had a phone interview and was offered a position over the phone.

Interview Questions

• Was asked if I would relocate now and in the future without company assistance.   1 Answer

Too much negativity in their corporate culture and low employee moral. I know many people that work for Xerox and they have not received pay increases in years though it is mentioned as a possibility every year.

Operation Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xerox in May 2010.

Interview

Quick and easy

Interview Questions

• Would you take this job if it meant replacing someone who was already doing the job   1 Answer

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Xerox (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2011.

Interview

Step 1

I applied for this position through an employment agency (The Personnel). The Personnel then gave me a call, to verify the position I was applying for and to give me feed back on the type of position it is. After a quick follow-up, the agency asked me come to their head office the same day for a short interview. we went over my resume and I discussed my employment history as well as educational level.

Step 2

Following the interview with the agency, I had a phone interview with the Client delivery Manager of Xerox. I told him a bit about myself and scheduled a meeting place for a face to face interview.

Step 3

The face to face interview felt casual and located in a Star Bucks. I was asked behavioral and situational type questions in addition to my related experience and skill. We touched on my employment history and availability.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you were under pressure. how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Xerox.

Interview

2 rounds of Interviews:

1st: With HR Recruitment specialist: Questions pertaining to current job role and why do you want to leave the organization?

2nd: With DM HR and AD Operations: Questions pertaining to how would you manage people, work, day to day operations and the standard questions of why do you want to leave the organization and what all were your KRA's of the job etc.?

Negotiation

Could not negotiate much, there wasnt much room left!

Operations Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Xerox.

Interview

Very formal with many specific questions to form a baseline of the candidate followed by detailed questions about how you fit the role.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how would handle the following the situation.   1 Answer