Xerox Interview Questions in Oregon | Glassdoor

2.3

42 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Channel Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilsonville, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xerox (Wilsonville, OR).

Interview

Four person interview process. All were about 30 to 45 minutes long. Prepped questions for each person based on role and the company. Spoke with the hiring manager, Product Marketing Manager, Sr. Director in Sales and another Channel Marketing Manager. It was good to have questions as it appeared the hiring manager preferred me leading the questions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xerox (Tigard, OR) in September 2016.

Interview

brief phone interview was conducted to verify experience, interest, and availability. Information about the job was very clear. They were very transparent about the the scope of the work and the hours. The benefits sounded amazing. I didn't have both weekend days availability so I had to say no to the job offer.

Customer Care Representative (Remote) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Xerox (Portland, OR) in July 2016.

Interview

My first interview went very well. The gal was nice, very informative, and had all of the answers to my questions. She gave me information as far as schedule, salary (during & after a 4 week training period), and information on the equipment that they would be sending me to perform my position. She told me that she was impressed with my responses, and pretty much the entire interview. We then discussed a date and time for my second interview, which would actually be done by the individual that would make the final decision on my hire. So, the next day I receive my phone call for my second interview. The gal was nice enough, but gave me totally different information regarding the schedule, wages, and benefits. It's like she was talking about an entirely different position. (but she wasn't) At the end of the interview I was told that it went well, and that the gal I spoke with the day before would be calling me in 2-3 hours to go over the rest of the application process. I thanked her very much, and sat around waiting for the rest of the day. The next morning, after not hearing a word from anyone, I sent and email asking about the next step in the process and explained that I had to set a few appointments for myself, and wanted to know what my schedule would be. THAT WAS IT! I never heard another word, email or phone, from anyone. Not even a rejection notice. I just thought that was so rude. I finally decided that if they were both so far from the same track, that I would not want to work for a company like that. I could only imagine what they would try and put me through, being as I would be working from home. I could see myself having two totally different trainings rolled into one. I know I am better off to continue my search for a work at home career.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about scenarios of how I would handle certain situations with customers. When I dealt with a agitated, or unhappy customer.   Answer Question

Applecare Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tigard, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Xerox (Tigard, OR) in June 2016.

Interview

Asked what was the past experience with Apple products in the past like Macs, iPhone etc. Then was tested on my ability of researching efficantly. Also was asked about past experience with customer service. Also on experience with meeting requirements or using metrics to meet goals. After that, we did the process to get me hired and to start training for the job

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have with Apple Products?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tigard, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Xerox (Tigard, OR) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Contacted via email came into the interview in about 3 days. Walked into the building and into the recruiting department. Signed in and was taken to a computer for a 45min-1hr 'test'. Typing test along with general customer service call center questions. How to handle customers, can you deal with pressure ect. Finished testing and sat waiting for 5-10 minutes before actually being interviewed, Asked basic interview questions pretty simple. Finished and waited another 3 minutes before being moved to another 'test' with what im guessing was a middle management guy. He was pretty chill, knew what he was talking about and liked his job, nice guy. He gives you some simple computer commands and asks some questions and then shows you the workspace. Then you sit and wait again for a little while. Eventually you talk to HR who offers you a job on the spot. You can opt to wait and make a decision at a later date. From what I saw it looked like a decent place to work. Typical call center feel.

Interview Questions

• Q: What is a challenge that happened in your previous job and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tigard, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xerox (Tigard, OR).

Interview

It was relaxed and it did not take long. Very easy to pass the interview process. They asked you questions. Your answered questions. Questions were asked and then answered and then asked and then answered.

Customer Care/Sprint Wireless Call Center Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gresham, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Xerox (Gresham, OR) in November 2015.

Interview

First you apply. Then get a phone call. They tell you to come in at a scheduled time. Once you are there you will take an online assessment. If you pass the assessment you will have a brief interview
    They will tell you whether you passed or not if you did you will be interviewed and offered the job

Anonymous Employee in Tigard, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Xerox (Tigard, OR) in October 2015.

Interview

Easy, laid back, but must be knowledgeable about products. Be good at customer service and helpful on the phone so your customer is completely satisfied. Also, be confident during interview and the training which is 5 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Are you good woking on a team, and proving good customer service.   Answer Question

Call Center for Sprint Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Xerox (Portland, OR).

Interview

The interview was brief and easy. However, the room was cramped and cluttered. I should have know to expect same conditions in entire building. Several people seemed to be covering more job positions than they knew how to - and the person doing the drug test did not know what she was doing, then tried to blame the person (there were two of us in office at time) for not doing it properly.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gresham, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xerox (Gresham, OR) in April 2015.

Interview

Interview process was very quick, they just wanted to make sure I could type and follow instructions. Basically if you can type, listen and breathe at the same time they will hire you.