Xerox Process Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Xerox Process Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Xerox

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Webster, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Xerox (Webster, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

Fairly layed back interview. Met with managers and senior engineers who asked round of questions (mostly about my experience no sort of brain teasers for roughly an hour. Was given a tour of the manufacturing plant with what my basic job requirements would be following interview.

Interview Questions

• What made you want to work in manufacturing?
    What was the last project you worked on and how did you manage scheduling and time management?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Xerox

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xerox (Miami, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

Skype - Engineer? (about half hour late to the skype interview) Introduced the company by stating how they're the leading company in their field in the US and how great they're doing.....but when I was told the max salary offered was 50k...(I'm experienced and have a BSME from a top Engineering school)...in my head first thought was "if you're the leading company in this field, why is your salary such a joke." My face must've said the same thing because his following statement, if you're no longer interested we can end this now...and we did.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my previous experiences   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilsonville, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Xerox (Wilsonville, OR) in December 2013.

Interview

The contact I made with Xerox was friendly and very communicative. I initially had a phone interview that lasted almost an hour. My interviewer gave me a timeline for hearing back from them and then promptly followed that to a tee. I was invited for an on-site interview that included lunch and a manufacturing tour. I interviewed with 3 pairs of people, ate lunch with them and took a tour of the facility. They were very nice and relaxed during all three of the interviews.

Interview Questions

• I was handed a P&ID and asked to tell them what I was looking at explain what I could about the process.   1 Answer

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Xerox.

Interview

I was chosen for an interview after applying through college recruitment. I only had a phone interview with my then future manager. There was no HR interview. The majority of interview questions asked were technical questions that focus on coating techniques.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with any coating techniques, including film coating?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Xerox (Auburn, AL) in October 2014.

Interview

Completed online interview. I dressed up and sat in front of my webcam, answering prompted questions. They give you the chance to watch and re-tape your responses which is nice, but leads to a longer process and second-guessing.