Xerox Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Xerox Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Xerox

3.1

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Xerox (Tampa, FL) in November 2011.

Interview

Recruiter will do a phone screening to match your skill set and will follow up with a time and date to interview with hiring manager and you may have panel interview. It is conducted over the phone. Questions are simple scenario based questions ie SMART.

Interview Questions

• Provide examples with action plan when given a SMART type of question.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Xerox

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Very straight forward "Tell me about your self?" and tell me about your accomplishments?"
    The hiring manager had a lack of technical knowledge, marketing knowledge and product knowledge. Lacked a clear vision of the short term and long term objectives for the division of the company.

Interview Questions

• Ther were no difficult questions. The manager did have a lack of technical and market knowledge and this made the interview difficult.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in North Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Xerox (North Sacramento, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

The recruiter was awesome (screening and then a meeting was set with the hiring manager).
    Interviews and offer made were the same week (they were looking ... and I was it!).

Negotiation

I asked for more money - answer was no - take it or decline the offer.
    I asked for more benefits - fixed package.
    I asked for more vacation - you guessed it - answer .. No.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Xerox.

Interview

It was a very logical process oriented process. Hiring Executive made the last call. However, in sequential order HR, Managers did 1-1 in person and on phone.

Interview Questions

• What value I bring to the table?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Xerox (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

The interviewer was relatively professional. He asked job related questions and gave me ample time to formulate my answers, but he did not seem to be an expert in the field. This was a bit disappointing since he was head of the department. I immediately lost respect for him.

Anonymous Employee in Webster, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Xerox (Webster, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

Xerox uses a team approach for this position - usually starting with a staff person, then progressing to others. They may bring you in for a group interview - depending on location. They also run background checks, require a drug test and review references.

Interview Questions

• What project stands out in your mind and tell us how you managed it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Xerox (Austin, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Had two phone interviews, neither interviewer seemed very focused and the second interviewer had another person's paperwork when they called me. Very basic interview questions, that you would expect from an initial interview mainly asking about how you would handle or have handled certain situations. Seemed like they rushed the interview and did not create a favorable impression of the organization. Due to the impression I was given, I removed myself from consideration.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a stressful situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Xerox (Rochester, NY) in November 2011.

Interview

The interview process was slow. I received in a call in November and interview was set up in December. Went in January and was made in offer in February. Started in March.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xerox (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Had a phone interview which went great then was called by the recruiter the next day and given a verbal offer. Still waiting for my offer letter to be e-mailed to me (as they told me they do not send an offer letter and the new hire paperwork via overnight mail) and it is ten days later since the verbal offer was made to me. The recruiter does not respond to follow-up e-mail update inquiries I have sent.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to explain project management cases I managed.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The recruiter did not answer all of my questions completely and accurately.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Xerox (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

Started with an internet posting and resume submission. Next, phone screen. Then two different interviews with 4 staff members on different days. Once clearing that hurdle, three different interviews with clients. Followed by background check and drug test.

Interview Questions

• Offered scenarios to see what actions I would take   1 Answer
    • How I would address a negative situation with a client.   1 Answer
    • How I would manage my time.   1 Answer
    • Finally how I would cope with the commute.   1 Answer