Xerox Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Xerox Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Xerox

3.1

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Xerox in December 2016.

Interview

Applied through company website, was contacted within a week by the recruiter. I had a phone interview with the recruiter and then in person interview with the manager of this position. Everyone was friendly and interview was relaxed.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Xerox

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Xerox (Naperville, IL) in July 2016.

Interview

Was very good experience overall. Recruiter reached out to me 2 weeks after applying, which then proceeded to responding to form questions and phone interviews about current job responsibilities and salary requirements.

After 3 phone interviews with recruiter and hiring manager I was brought in for a on person interview that included 3 resources I would be working with to check for team chemistry and have q & a sessions with them. 3 days post in person interview there was a follow up call with hiring manager to connect and address any unanswered questions.

2 days after follow up call the recruiter began a process of negotiations with me that led to an offer letter being presented while starting the background checks.

Overall great impression of the people, the company, and the new job.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of when you fell short on expectations and had to answer to them. Tell us in detail how you corrected the situation.   1 Answer

Negotiation

This was a great experience, they worked with me in great detail about what to expect from their offer pkg, and helped adjust based on my current employer compensation

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Xerox (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

Started with an internet posting and resume submission. Next, phone screen. Then two different interviews with 4 staff members on different days. Once clearing that hurdle, three different interviews with clients. Followed by background check and drug test.

Interview Questions

• Offered scenarios to see what actions I would take   1 Answer
    • How I would address a negative situation with a client.   1 Answer
    • How I would manage my time.   1 Answer
    • Finally how I would cope with the commute.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Webster, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Xerox (Webster, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

It was a good interview with some people I had worked with in the past. It looked very promising, since I had many, if not all, of the skills and experience that they sought. Unfortunately, I didn't get the job.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xerox (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Had a phone interview which went great then was called by the recruiter the next day and given a verbal offer. Still waiting for my offer letter to be e-mailed to me (as they told me they do not send an offer letter and the new hire paperwork via overnight mail) and it is ten days later since the verbal offer was made to me. The recruiter does not respond to follow-up e-mail update inquiries I have sent.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to explain project management cases I managed.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The recruiter did not answer all of my questions completely and accurately.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Xerox (Austin, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Had two phone interviews, neither interviewer seemed very focused and the second interviewer had another person's paperwork when they called me. Very basic interview questions, that you would expect from an initial interview mainly asking about how you would handle or have handled certain situations. Seemed like they rushed the interview and did not create a favorable impression of the organization. Due to the impression I was given, I removed myself from consideration.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a stressful situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Webster, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Xerox (Webster, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

pretty good - they asked me some management questions. All went well except they told me it was a direct hire but turned out to be through an agency. That created some issues for later because two years later, I was let go very easily since I was a contractor. Not sure if that was a lie or not.

Interview Questions

• How did you manage to juggle so many tasks in life?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Very straight forward "Tell me about your self?" and tell me about your accomplishments?"
    The hiring manager had a lack of technical knowledge, marketing knowledge and product knowledge. Lacked a clear vision of the short term and long term objectives for the division of the company.

Interview Questions

• Ther were no difficult questions. The manager did have a lack of technical and market knowledge and this made the interview difficult.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Xerox.

Interview

It was a very logical process oriented process. Hiring Executive made the last call. However, in sequential order HR, Managers did 1-1 in person and on phone.

Interview Questions

• What value I bring to the table?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Xerox (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

The interviewer was relatively professional. He asked job related questions and gave me ample time to formulate my answers, but he did not seem to be an expert in the field. This was a bit disappointing since he was head of the department. I immediately lost respect for him.