Xerox Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Xerox Recruiter Interview Questions

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Xerox.

Interview

2 Interviews both over the phone. One was with a Recruiter. One with the hiring manager. Both were very personable and helpful. The challenges of the job could have been better described but all in all a good experience.

Interview Questions

• In depth analysis of my resume but this is understandable.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Minor negotiation needed to match current salary.

Other Interview Reviews for Xerox

Anonymous Employee in Joliet, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Xerox (Joliet, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

Short but helpful. Spoke with Directors of company via phone, Got to ask a lot of questions during and were very good with responses. The process went quickly as I spoke to recruiter for phone screen then later had interview with Directors.

Interview Questions

• What looking for in company? Recruiting experience? Technology experience? What i know of company and research I have done?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xerox.

Interview

I work in staffing and recruiting and have more than a decade of experience in interviewing candidates. I have to say I am thoroughly disappointed by the lack of communication and follow up after an in person interview. At least the interviewer could respond to a thank you email? If someone is not selected for the position, have the decency to let them know.
    It would also be valuable to have someone on the team who has been there for more than a year.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Xerox (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2011.

Interview

It was a series of face to face interviews.