Xerox Interview Questions in Rochester, NY | Glassdoor

2.6

30 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Xerox (Rochester, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted a couple of weeks later by the hiring manager. He set up an on-site interview with himself and one other person. Interview was very friendly and relaxed. Offer was extended the next week.

Process Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xerox (Rochester, NY).

Interview

First have to meet with a recruiter. You take a computer test that has absolutely nothing to do with what you do at the job. Behavioral panel interview. 5 people interview you. They all basically ask you the same question in different ways. No trying to actually get to know you. They just ask you the what if behavioral questions. They lied about hours and pay. Was offered the position about 2 hours after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Was there a tie at work that you experienced conflict at work and how did you react?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xerox (Rochester, NY).

Interview

I met with the hiring manager who described the job to me, and took me around the floor to meet the people I could potentially be working with. He explained he had other interviews to conduct, but would get back to me in a couple days with his answer. I left and returned to the company I was working for at the time. I had a message on my phone, which was my staffing agency telling me I got the job and started on Monday!

Interview Questions

• It was important they understand my level of experience with office based applications.   1 Answer

Entry Level Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Xerox (Rochester, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

The questions were all based on the experiences and skills mentioned in the resume. Straightforward questions but a lengthy process. There was an initial phone interview after which was invited to the client site. The face to face interview lasted a whole day and was interviewed by every member of the project team they were hiring for.

Strategy Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Xerox (Rochester, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

There were 2 phone interviews and 4, one on one interviews in Rochester, New York. The interviews focused on my background and experience. My eventual boss did not honestly tell me the key deliverables and due dates. Moreover, I was informed that I would have support and I did not.

Interview Questions

• Tell me you experience in developing a business strategy.   Answer Question

EA Process Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Xerox (Rochester, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

First they had you pass a very basic chemistry and manufacturing proficiency test, pipe diagrams, LOTO and acid-base type stuff. Then you had to take a drug test/physical. Then comes the interview. For me it was a panel interview with three interviewers. None of the questions were too hard, but they basically asked me the same three questions over and over until I was completely out of solid answers. This was my first job out of college so I only had so many examples of how I have handled conflict in the work place and how I tend to problem solve. If you load up with examples of how you handle conflict and how you solve problems this will be no sweat

Interview Questions

• How do you handle work place conflict?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Xerox (Rochester, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

Online application followed by two phone interviews. All of the questions were either about my prior work in school or behavioral in nature. They generally just wanted to see what type of person I was, and if they'd want to work with me.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Xerox (Rochester, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

3 rounds with multiple teams in different groups. Main focus on technical skills, programming skills and cultural fit. Asked about previous experience and projects. A tour of the facility during on-site interview.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xerox (Rochester, NY).

Interview

Conducted through a phone interview

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Xerox (Rochester, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

The process took about 4 weeks overall. I filled out an application online for one of the many internship postings. I was brought in to interview a couple of weeks after I applied, and then I received an offer letter less than a week after I interviewed. The interview was with 2 hiring managers in the department. Almost all of the questions were behavioral, followed by questions about the company specifically.

Interview Questions

• Tell me everything you know about Xerox.   1 Answer