Xerox Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Xerox Sales Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Xerox

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Xerox (McLean, VA) in September 2013.

Interview

Met a Xerox Regional Manager at a sales conference who thought I would be a good fit for her company, Xerox. She submitted my resume and a 5 person panel-style interview was established. The interviewers look for high level detailed responses, and inside information as to how you would accomplish a given task. They do not value entrepreneurial experience although they claim to like the characteristics of a business owner. The last corporate job was held over 8 years ago since I have been an entrepreneur since 2006. Yet, the interviewers kept asking me questions relating to a job that ended in 2005. They claimed that they could not verify my last 8 years. I told them to call any of my clients. I encouraged them to do so during the interview to maximize authenticity of the client's response. They were completely uncomfortable. Xerox want people that have traditional corporate experience to work for their VA office. Also, the room was divided. 2 wanted me, 2 did not one gave no input.

Interview Questions

• The above situation explained what was the heart of the difficulty of the interview. "How do we verify your experiences?"   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Xerox

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Xerox (Charlotte, AR).

Interview

1. Telephone screening:- Very general questions
    2. Call for a telephonic interview:- Behavioral questions such as strengths and weaknesses
    3. Technical round:- Sales related questions, past experience, strategy, Customer experience management.
    4. Face to face with hiring manager:- Simple questions some of them overlap with the above.

Interview Questions

• How would you prioritize meetings if they coincide? 1. meeting to close a deal. 2. Meeting a new prospect 3. Resolving a conflict   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Interview

The interview process is straight forward. Process began over the phone and then in person interview at the local office. Spoke with current sales managers as well as director.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were regarding past experience, leadership and coaching process. Questions were not difficult, but you need to be able to backup what you say.   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Interview

6-7 interviews.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lima, Lima Region (Peru)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Xerox (Lima, Lima Region (Peru)).

Interview

Received referral from a friend and submitted my resume.
    Attend a Technical Tests interview with a Head Hunter.
    A week later I had an Interview with HR Manager.
    Two weeks later I had an Interview with Regional Director.
    A week later I had an Interview with Country Manager.

Interview Questions

• What is the most daring action you have done to get an achievement?   1 Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Xerox (Warsaw (Poland)) in October 2014.

Interview

Process started by recruitment agency to which company co-operate to. There were few interviews with agency and additionally few meetings with the company. Each meeting took place in presence of HR representative except the last one directly with manager.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Xerox (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

Initial call by a staffing company which short listed my CV and forwarded to Xerox followed by face to face interview. The process was simple and smooth.