Xerox Transaction Processor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Xerox Transaction Processor Interview Questions

Interviews at Xerox

1.4

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xerox (Austin, TX).

Interview

I was in an interview with several other applicants, they chose which applicants they liked best. They asked a series of basic questions, and allowed us to answer them. They also opened the floor for us to ask any additional questions that we might have. Overall it was a pretty easy going interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Xerox

Anonymous Employee in Ridgeland, MS

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Xerox (Ridgeland, MS) in September 2013.

Interview

Round-table style with Team leads and BA....very unprofessional. They were clearly sizing up the competition when they read my resume. I was over-qualified one of the ladies let me know quite matter-of-factly which I found quite amusing considering I was promoted soon there after to Jr Business Analyst.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Xerox?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Xerox (Chattanooga, TN) in August 2016.

Interview

I received a call telling me to go in for an interview and when i got there it was only a few simple questions and it was very laid back and i pretty much had the job if i pass the background and drug test, which i did.

Interview Questions

• They asked my previous employment that would give me experience to work with the company.   1 Answer
    • They asked if i was able to work a double shift on Monday's because they have a clean desk policy.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Xerox (Plano, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview was very easy. The Manager just pretty much explained the job role. He talked alot about the job. He took me on a tour, It last about an hour. I met a lot of people

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Xerox (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in October 2015.

Interview

This company has good recruits and managers with people skills. If you don't pass on your test, usually they give you another opportunity in other position.
    It was a nice experience during this interview process.

Interview Questions

• What is your work experience?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Xerox (Plano, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed by three (3) team leads who explained the details of the job. One of them asked if I knew that this was an "Entry Level" job, I told him yes, but I thought that I might advance within the company, since it was Xerox. I went in with high hopes. But everything is totally different. Nothing good has come of this position.

Interview Questions

• Had I ever worked in the healthcare field.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't one. The base pay was the same for everybody.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Xerox (Plano, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

Both interview process was not professional. I made 3 trips to the Plano,TX building. I interviewed for the 2nd shift first. Next week I went twice to interview for 1st shift no need to retest, test score was great. I was not hired. Why? I emailed recruiter for requirements no response. Xerox have not filled both position. Why?

Interview Questions

• If you could have any job in the world what would it be? Also,
      Could I tell her how to get to Firewheel Mall from Plano,TX?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Xerox (Memphis, TN) in January 2012.

Interview

The interview consisted of a typing test and basic interview questions.In order to get the position you had to type 70 Wpm and 10,000 ksph. The.entire interview was about 30 minutes. I was also asked to do test to show my multi tasking skills and attention to detail.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Transaction Processor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Xerox in September 2012.

Interview

I was called by a recruiter in Jersey. They set the interview up for that next week. The interview was fairly easy. I was told what the job would entail and asked if I could do the job. I was contacted a few days after the interview with the job offer

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Pay is what they tell you it is. You have an opportunity to make more money based on how much work you put out.

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xerox (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in January 2014.

Interview

There weren't really any questions. It was more of the manager trying to figure out how well he liked you and if you would be compliant. I came dressed up but it was a very casual, jeans and t-shirt type place.