Xerox Transaction Processor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Xerox Transaction Processor Interview Questions

Interviews at Xerox

1.4

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xerox (Austin, TX).

Interview

I was in an interview with several other applicants, they chose which applicants they liked best. They asked a series of basic questions, and allowed us to answer them. They also opened the floor for us to ask any additional questions that we might have. Overall it was a pretty easy going interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Xerox

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Xerox (Chattanooga, TN) in August 2016.

Interview

I received a call telling me to go in for an interview and when i got there it was only a few simple questions and it was very laid back and i pretty much had the job if i pass the background and drug test, which i did.

Interview Questions

• They asked my previous employment that would give me experience to work with the company.   1 Answer
    • They asked if i was able to work a double shift on Monday's because they have a clean desk policy.   1 Answer

Transaction Processor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Xerox in June 2016.

Interview

The interview was very simple, the manager asked me about myself, told me about the position and pay, and showed me around the factory, showing me exactly what I would be doing and periodically asking if I was still interested. Following the interview, I received a call from the recruiter offering me the job and starting the process of the background check, followed by the drug screen. The whole process took about two weeks before my first day.

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Xerox (Lexington-Fayette, KY).

Interview

After applying online, I had a phone interview with the recruiter and learned a little about the company and the position. When she was satisfied that I was a good candidate for the job, she informed me that she would be emailing me some links to testing activities. This included testing on data entry speed/accuracy, basic office skills, and questions regarding my workplace personality/ethics. It took a couple days to learn that I had passed everything & the recruiter called to let me know and then proceeded to set up my face to face interview with the hiring manager.

The actual interview was extremely easy, and the manager was very laid back. She told me a little about the job and asked about my previous experience and what my salary requirements were. I was informed on the spot that I had the job, pending the successful background check (which took forever).

Interview Questions

• Job was advertised as virtual workforce/ work at home & I was asked if I would be ok with coming to the office for the first part of every day.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing was negotiated.

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Xerox (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in October 2015.

Interview

This company has good recruits and managers with people skills. If you don't pass on your test, usually they give you another opportunity in other position.
    It was a nice experience during this interview process.

Interview Questions

• What is your work experience?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Xerox (Plano, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

Both interview process was not professional. I made 3 trips to the Plano,TX building. I interviewed for the 2nd shift first. Next week I went twice to interview for 1st shift no need to retest, test score was great. I was not hired. Why? I emailed recruiter for requirements no response. Xerox have not filled both position. Why?

Interview Questions

• If you could have any job in the world what would it be? Also,
      Could I tell her how to get to Firewheel Mall from Plano,TX?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Xerox (Plano, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview was very easy. The Manager just pretty much explained the job role. He talked alot about the job. He took me on a tour, It last about an hour. I met a lot of people

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Xerox (Plano, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed by three (3) team leads who explained the details of the job. One of them asked if I knew that this was an "Entry Level" job, I told him yes, but I thought that I might advance within the company, since it was Xerox. I went in with high hopes. But everything is totally different. Nothing good has come of this position.

Interview Questions

• Had I ever worked in the healthcare field.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't one. The base pay was the same for everybody.

Transaction Processor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Xerox.

Interview

I was called by a recruiter. That process was simple. Took a 10 key test. must have passed that part, as they called back later the same day to set up the in person interview at the location. I'm pretty sure, and i don't meant to toot my own horn, but i think i was over qualified for this position. After 2 weeks, they sent a random email stating they were going to hire someone else. The job just came back up on the posing board today.

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xerox (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in January 2014.

Interview

There weren't really any questions. It was more of the manager trying to figure out how well he liked you and if you would be compliant. I came dressed up but it was a very casual, jeans and t-shirt type place.