Xerox Interview Questions in Uxbridge, England | Glassdoor

3.2

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Graduate Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Uxbridge, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Xerox (Uxbridge, England (UK)) in July 2016.

Interview

After a first face-to-face interview (no phone interview), that consisted of 30mins conversation and 30mins Math and Logic surprise test (I wasn't told about it), I was invited for the final round, which consisted of a presentation that I had to prepare in 3 days, a difficult Excel test and other questions about my CV and how would I face possible situations.

They told me I would have had news regrading the job in 3 days, more than 2 weeks have passed and still I haven't heard. It would be nice to at least get an email saying they didn't hire me!

Bid Support Executive, LEO Sales Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Uxbridge, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Xerox (Uxbridge, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

It was a free for all session. Everyone who hadn't got their first choice of job and who had been offered another role was at the assessment day. You were interviewed by everyone and then if they liked you, you would be asked to complete a phone interview. I got asked to interview for two unrelated job roles and then had to complete a phone interview for both of these. They said they'd contact me the next day but took over a week and rejected me in one blanket e-mail which didn't specify what job i'd been rejected from which personally I found blunt and rude. Otherwise though the company seemed a lovely place to work with lovely people.

Industrial Placement - Tax Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Uxbridge, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Xerox (Uxbridge, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

Started by filling the application online, then verbal, numerical and logical test. If you pass that and they like your application, you'll get an interview. Interview includes a presentation on yourself followed by an hour long interview. All sorts of competency questions. I had a verification test the same day. After two weeks I received an offer

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time where you had to change your approach to succeed in a team.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary is low, but there are benefits that come with it, such as private pension and health care. Negotiations happened over the phone, the recruitment team are very patient people.

Marketing Placement Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Uxbridge, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Xerox (Uxbridge, England (UK)).

Interview

Completed and got through the online application and numerical testing stage and was invited to a assessment centre at Xerox HQ in Uxbridge.

All day assessment centre involving group tasks, ice breakers and interviews.

Was very disappointed after this that I did not hear back from Xerox in regards to my application until over 3 months later which is extremely rude and demotivating considering I had a assessment day.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Uxbridge, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Xerox (Uxbridge, England (UK)) in October 2013.

Interview

Office looks like a dull work environment that just carries the brand name. Location a bit off London. Interviewed by 2 managers, 1 HR the other the line manager. 1 hour or more long interview process and was competency based.

Field Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Uxbridge, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Xerox (Uxbridge, England (UK)) in October 2013.

Interview

Had a preliminary interview, next day asked to travel to their head office in Uxbridge and present a presentation on myself. Not much time to prepare. They told me they would be in contact shortly and offered me the job while I was on the train back home

Industrial Placement Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Uxbridge, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Xerox (Uxbridge, England (UK)) in January 2013.

Interview

An application with set questions
    followed by online tests
    then an assessment centre with interviews for the teams that were interested in you. Average interview set up. I appreciated that it was all done in a day. Rather than having to come back for second and third interviews. However this was only for a placement

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      3 words a friend would use to describe you   Answer Question

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Uxbridge, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Xerox (Uxbridge, England (UK)) in March 2011.

Interview

I had two interviews, two days apart. Both went really well and I was given the indication that they were really happy with me and the best candidate for the role. After weeks of excuses (hiring manager went to India for a few days, manager was off-sick for two days, recruiter couldn't get hold of them for the rest of the time), I was eventually rejected due to lack of interest from my side without the role being filled.

Even if the interviewer tell you that you are the best candidate and the recruiter tell you the same thing, the application still has to go through HR and they ended up throwing it out after weeks of excuses.

The interviews were easy and relaxed, but HR has their process and they seemed to be completely inflexible in going outside of it.

Interview Questions

• Do you want to do project management?   1 Answer