Xilinx DESIGN Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Xilinx DESIGN Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Mar 22, 2017

3.4

Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Xilinx.

Interview

! telephonic followed by onsite. Asked about the digital logic design, my projects at college.
i had 4 rounds of onsite interview. 2 rounds on digital logic design, one on programming and last one was managerial round

Interview Questions

• Questions about moore and mealy state machines, setup and hold time violations   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Xilinx

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xilinx (San Jose, CA) in June 2008.

Interview

Manager called. Asked technical questions. Manager then agreed on 1:1 interview. HR sent an e-mail with Interview date and schedule. 6 people interviewed me, inlcuding the hiring manger. Everybody asked technical questions. Interview were lss difficult than some of the other companies i Interviewed with.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Inflexible.

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xilinx (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview took place at the Xilinx office in Citywest. The interview was split into two parts, the first was a 45 minute technical interview with a member of the design team. The second was with a member of the HR department. This was a more personal interview to see if I would fit into the team and the company overall.

Interview Questions

• Describe all the parts of a microcontroller board   1 Answer

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Xilinx (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview was hosted by two person. Mainly they focus on working experience and soft skill. No technical question had been asked. They will checked with me the way I handled the situation and issue at my previous experiences. They also checked about the job scope that I wish for job matching purpose.The interview environment was friendly but take more than an hour.

Interview Questions

• Any skill set that you can contribute to this company?   Answer Question

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xilinx (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

Written Skills test, for selection. Test consists of 20 Aptitude questions and 20 questions on Digital System Design, Analog, Computer Architecture and VHDL/Verilog.
    Separate first round Interviews for Programming skills, digital/analog, hr and computer architecture.
    then panel interview for second and third rounds.In third round they stressed on long term commitment towards company.

Interview Questions

• Plans of higher Education to even guys having CPI of 8   Answer Question
    • Separate interviews for programming skills, analog/digital, HR
       and computer architecture.
      Answer Question

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xilinx (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

verilog VHDl, basivs of digital design, flip flops

Interview Questions

Negotiation

campus

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xilinx (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2010.

Interview

Lot of Questions on basic Digital Design

Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Xilinx in January 2010.

Interview

approached by agent, went to the office with 3 round of f2f interviews. questions asked was pretty simple technical questions. overall was pretty smooth, the hiring manager also helpful.
    building is nice.They also shared with me the future plan about the company

Interview Questions

• giving a chance to replace me, will you accept?   1 Answer

Negotiation

non neg