Xperience Fitness Program Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Xperience Fitness Program Director Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Xperience Fitness

Anonymous Employee in Hales Corners, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Xperience Fitness (Hales Corners, WI).

Interview

I was interviewed by the assistant general manager. It was one on one in front of other employees and felt very unprofessional. After him and I spoke, the general manager came over to ask me about how important fitness is to me and for me to sell him my calculator.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to sell the interviewer a calculator and my fitness goals   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Xperience Fitness

Program Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Xperience Fitness.

Interview

You go in for a face to face interview, as long as you look like a fitness/athletic type person, you sound intelligent, jobs yours

Interview Questions

• Its a casual conversation, they might ask why you want to work for Xperience Fitness   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much of a negotiation, if you don't like what they offer, they will find someone who will

Anonymous Employee in Waukesha, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Xperience Fitness (Waukesha, WI) in October 2012.

Interview

The process started out with a phone interview. It had all of the standard getting to know you questions and seemed rather easy. The second follow up interview looked into personal experiences and how they could apply to future events. Tell me about a time when... They are looking for people who can tolerate a high level of repetition and are competitive. There may be second or third interviews depending on where they feel you might best be placed.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had an argument with a coworker, family member or classmate and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase. You get the flat $9 a month rate. There may be bonuses based on the stores monthly performance vs set goals. In the months I was there, there were only a few stores out of the whole chain that made bonus.

Anonymous Employee in Racine, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Xperience Fitness (Racine, WI) in November 2011.

Interview

Be personalable! the interview process is broken down into three steps. First there is a phone screen with Corporate, followed by an interview with the manager of the department you are applying for, and finally the interview with the General Manager.

Interview Questions

• Role playing will happen! Be Prepared to be thrown for a loop   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much negotiation, but showing eagerness to more forward in this company will take you places