YAI National Institute Direct Service Professional Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Direct Service Professional

YAI National Institute Direct Service Professional Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Direct Service Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at YAI National Institute (Bronx, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process was ok. The first part of the interview was in a group setting which was a little intimidating I first but the interviewer made it a relaxed atmosphere. The second part was a one on one interview with the supervisor for me this part was a bit more harder asking a bunch of behavioral questions. After the one on one interview the lady asked me to have a sit in the next room so I guess she could make her decision in private. She came back out a few minutes later and said she will be offering me the position. After that I had to fill out some background forms and she said I will be getting an email. I'm actually still waiting.

Interview Questions

• If Bobby wanted to become a pilot what would you tell him??   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for YAI National Institute

Direct Service Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at YAI National Institute.

Interview

I sent in my resume to the YAI website and was contacted with a date and time for an interview a day later. The group interview was originally about 12 people but they separated us into a smaller group. My group had 4 people being interviewed and 3 interviewers. After the group interview, I was called out of the room and told I got the job. I know this is not typical and people usually sit through an extra round of interviews but my case was special because the interviewer said I stood out.

Interview Questions

• They asked what we would do if someone refused to take medication. They also asked what we knew about the company- how many people the company serves, what states the company is located in.   Answer Question