YAI National Institute Direct Service Professional Interview Questions | Glassdoor

YAI National Institute Direct Service Professional Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Direct Service Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at YAI National Institute.

Interview

I sent in my resume to the YAI website and was contacted with a date and time for an interview a day later. The group interview was originally about 12 people but they separated us into a smaller group. My group had 4 people being interviewed and 3 interviewers. After the group interview, I was called out of the room and told I got the job. I know this is not typical and people usually sit through an extra round of interviews but my case was special because the interviewer said I stood out.

Interview Questions

• They asked what we would do if someone refused to take medication. They also asked what we knew about the company- how many people the company serves, what states the company is located in.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for YAI National Institute

Direct Service Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at YAI National Institute (Bronx, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process was ok. The first part of the interview was in a group setting which was a little intimidating I first but the interviewer made it a relaxed atmosphere. The second part was a one on one interview with the supervisor for me this part was a bit more harder asking a bunch of behavioral questions. After the one on one interview the lady asked me to have a sit in the next room so I guess she could make her decision in private. She came back out a few minutes later and said she will be offering me the position. After that I had to fill out some background forms and she said I will be getting an email. I'm actually still waiting.

Interview Questions

• If Bobby wanted to become a pilot what would you tell him??   Answer Question