YETI Coolers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

YETI Coolers Interview Questions

Updated Jun 6, 2017

2.8

Northeast Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at YETI Coolers in April 2017.

Interview

Skype with offsite recruiter - emailed to set up a time on Sunday and the interview took place on Tuesday evening - lasted thirty minutes -was allowed to ask questions and discuss salary requirements

Interview Questions

• What type of customers are you used to calling on   1 Answer

Senior Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at YETI Coolers (Austin, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the Director of Talent Aquisition, followed by an in-person interview with the Creative Services Manager and Senior Recruiter at their offices in Austin, TX.

Interview Questions

• Pretty typical interview questions, but very conversational.   Answer Question

Paralegal Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at YETI Coolers.

Interview

There was a lot of waiting in between interviews and hearing back from the hiring team. I had a phone interview and then an in-person interview with the recruiting department. It was a pretty standard interview- slightly more conversational than just shooting off questions/answers.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at YETI Coolers (Austin, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online, had a phone screener with the recruiter, then a phone interview with the hiring manager, and lastly spent several hours with multiple people in the office. Overall I thought the [internal] recruiter was exceptional - the best I have worked with. Very organized, explaining everything, answering questions, and making sure I was ok along the way.

Customer Experience Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at YETI Coolers (Austin, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

Everything happened very quickly and everyone I spoke with was extremely professional. I live out of state and they made the process easy and efficient through the use of Skype. I had an initial screening that was about 30 minutes long and included typical initial interview questions. We scheduled the next interview at the end of the call for a few days later. The 2nd interview was a panel interview with 6 people via Skype and lasted about an hour. It was great to meet/hear from a variety of people within the company and gave me a much better idea about who I’d be working with and what the position entailed.

I was offered the position the next day and I visited the office the following week (the whole process was about a week and a half). I was even more impressed by YETI when I toured the office and met with employees. The people and culture are great and everyone appears to really love what they do and where they work.

I ended up having to turn down the position a couple weeks later due to family reasons and it was an incredibly difficult decision for me. If I wasn't impressed enough already, when I called to decline the offer, the hiring manager could not have been more understanding. Really stand up people work here.

Overall, YETI was a great company to interview with and would have been a great company to work for. If they ever come to the Chicagoland area, I will be the first to apply!

Interview Questions

• - Tell me about yourself...
      - Why do you want to work at YETI?
      - Why are you looking to change from your current position?   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at YETI Coolers (Austin, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

I had an initial phone interview with a recruiter, and I was invited to their office for a follow-up interview. The office had a high-tech check-in process, which took me by surprise. You had to sign a confidentiality waiver and create a photo badge in order to enter their office. The interview itself was very standard, and the recruiter asked me to come back for a third interview with executive who was hiring. I declined to return for the third interview.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at YETI Coolers (Austin, TX).

Interview

Applied online. After 3 months (yes, 3 *months*) of silence, a recruiter reached out to do a phone screen. After that, I was asked to do a Skype interview. Not a big fan of Skype interviews (they're always a little awkward due to video lagging), but still I thought it went OK. Never heard from them again. Is it really so hard to just send a form email rejection? Unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at YETI? What interests you about this role?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at YETI Coolers.

Interview

Phone interview was scheduled two weeks after application submission. As phone interview ended, the recruiter advised an on-site meeting would be scheduled the following week and to provide available times. Two weeks the phone call the offer to meet on-site was rescinded because of a "change in direction."

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at YETI Coolers (Austin, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

An initial 30 minute Skype interview with a recruiter that asks typical questions (why you want the position, what experience you bring, etc). I received an offer for an in-person follow-up interview at YETI. This interview was 30 minutes. A few days later I received an offer for another 1.5 hour interview the following week with the head of the department. I also took a performance evaluation that was 30 minutes. Overall a great interview experience.

Field Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at YETI Coolers (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Got an email from a recruiter that works freelance for Yeti. Set up a Skype interview within a couple days. Didn't really care for this type of communication. What happened to good old phone calls then face to face for next interview? 2 weeks later get an email saying thanks, but no thanks.

Interview Questions

• Same questions you get in any interview.   1 Answer