YETI Coolers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Senior SAP Basis Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at YETI Coolers (Austin, TX) in September 2018.

Interview

It was seamless and very well organized
    The people were knowledgeable as well as courteous
    I was pleased by their attitude and humbleness
    When I was finally offered the position, I did not waste a second to decide that I want to work for Yeti

Interview Questions

• It was more of situational and behavioral questions during the F2F   Answer Question

Corporate Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at YETI Coolers (Austin, TX) in November 2018.

Interview

Talked with a recruiter who then scheduled me for two separate phone interviews with management. After which I was asked to come for an in person interview and prepare a 30 minute presentation about how I would approach my role.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if the product your customer wanted was sold out?   1 Answer

Outfitter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at YETI Coolers (Austin, TX) in May 2018.

Interview

Quick and easy. I got to speak with April on the phone and it was great! Ashley was very helpful in getting things set up and explaining processes to me

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at YETI?   1 Answer

Paralegal Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at YETI Coolers.

Interview

There was a lot of waiting in between interviews and hearing back from the hiring team. I had a phone interview and then an in-person interview with the recruiting department. It was a pretty standard interview- slightly more conversational than just shooting off questions/answers.

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at YETI Coolers (Austin, TX) in May 2018.

Interview

I had several phone conversations with the recruiter before my initial interview. I returned a couple of weeks later for a series of 2nd interviews with 4 additional team members.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about how I would handle difficult situations and how I'd handle projects with minimal guidance.   Answer Question

Senior Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at YETI Coolers (Austin, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied online, did initial phone screening interview with a callback the next day. Was asked initially if I could Skype for the in person; however, the recruiter had to call me back, as she did not have all 5 people's schedules available to her. When she called back, she stated that because I was "so close", could I just come onsite for the interview instead. I live over 8 hours away, but the recruiter said "it's really only like 3 hours, right?". After the interview, sent the required information for reimbursement on mileage, etc. The same recruiter took over a week to email back, stating she needed the same information I'd already sent. All in all, the people I interviewed with for the IT department were great, very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. The recruiting dept I had some issues with - particularly with the one individual, as well as the follow-up I was initially promised. Trying to get a determination, when I was promised a call "one way or the other" took 3 weeks before I could finally talk to someone. Probably a great company to work for, though, if given the opportunity - just beware the potentiality for issues with recruiting.

Interview Questions

• How is your job search going? What other companies have you applied to, and what has been their determination?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at YETI Coolers.

Interview

Phone interview was scheduled two weeks after application submission. As phone interview ended, the recruiter advised an on-site meeting would be scheduled the following week and to provide available times. Two weeks the phone call the offer to meet on-site was rescinded because of a "change in direction."

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at YETI Coolers (Austin, TX).

Interview

Applied online. After 3 months (yes, 3 *months*) of silence, a recruiter reached out to do a phone screen. After that, I was asked to do a Skype interview. Not a big fan of Skype interviews (they're always a little awkward due to video lagging), but still I thought it went OK. Never heard from them again. Is it really so hard to just send a form email rejection? Unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at YETI? What interests you about this role?   1 Answer

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at YETI Coolers (Austin, TX) in May 2018.

Interview

a couple of phone interviews, followed by a half-day in-person interview with 4 people. After a phone screen with the hiring manager, I had 4, half hour sessions ranging from developers to VP of IT. questions ranged from database, design patterns, & architecture to best practices and management style.

Interview Questions

• largely experience based, asked some level of development questions - but seemed to focus more on expertise and experience, which I preferred.   1 Answer

Senior Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at YETI Coolers (Austin, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the Director of Talent Aquisition, followed by an in-person interview with the Creative Services Manager and Senior Recruiter at their offices in Austin, TX.

Interview Questions

• Pretty typical interview questions, but very conversational.   Answer Question

Junior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at YETI Coolers (Austin, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

The decision seemed to have already been made before I had my interview. Everyone was friendly, (I met with 3 people), but one even tried to discourage me from wanting to work there, saying that the atmosphere can be unwelcoming to new hires, and that they cannot effectively keep up with growth - causing the employees a lot of headaches.

Interview Questions

• I offered a lot of information, but honestly, hardly anything was asked, and no one seemed that interested in what I had to offer - other than that I seemed more than qualified.   Answer Question