YMCA Member Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

YMCA Member Service Representative Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Member Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at YMCA (Orlando, FL) in September 2011.

Interview

Applied in August of 2011 for a couple of positions within the YMCA, Was called for an Interviewed in September 2011 and had good reviews and was told that I would be called with the details of the interview. The hiring manager called and revealed that she did not offer me the position because a position I was more qualified was coming available and would keep in contact. We kept in contact weekly for the next several months and the position never became available. Around May 2012 I was contacted again by the same hiring manager and offered an interview at another YMCA in town, interviewed there and did not receive the job. Fast forward to January 2013, I was contacted once again by the same manager for another job that I was "very qualified for" I went to interview at the downtown office, took a tour, met the majority of the higher management team, filled out a application in person and from that moment never had another follow-up call or anything again.

Interview Questions

• All questions were very generic such as describe yourself, how can you help the company, what are your thoughts on wellness   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for YMCA

Member Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at YMCA (San Francisco, CA) in June 2010.

Interview

They were very organized and timely. The woman I spoke with was so personable, both on the phone and in person. They made me feel comfortable and the environment seemed like a fun place to work. Everyone I met was so welcoming and each employee seemed to really enjoy her work.