YMCA Membership Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

YMCA Membership Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at YMCA

1.5

Anonymous Employee in Naples, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at YMCA (Naples, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

Easy application, took some customer service tests and learning programs for computer and phone service. CPR classes as well. Very little to no training after I was accepted into the position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for YMCA

Membership Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at YMCA in July 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very quick. I quickly received a response from management to come in for the interview. The interview itself was very relaxed and easy. The questions asked were not difficult and mainly wanted to know about my work experience and interest in the YMCA.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in the YMCA?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at YMCA (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I never got to the phone interview. I received an email to set up a time for a phone interview, I told her the time that I was available to have a phone screen which was the following day at noon. Never received a call I had to call her and ask her what was going on she told me she would call me back but never did. Word of advice, if you chose someone else just SAY IT! Just bad customer service and hr communication skills. Glad I didn’t waste my time going in for an in person interview. Just a complete lack of consideration.