YRC Freight Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

YRC Freight Account Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at YRC Freight

3.8

Anonymous Employee in Iowa City, IA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at YRC Freight (Iowa City, IA) in July 2012.

Interview

Interview process was very formal with lots of questions. Completed by local Area Sales Manager. Was very personable, offered to buy coffee. Process lasted about 1 hour. Asked questions regarding P&L reports and general sales questions. Asked what I would be doing if I didn't have to work every day. Described my best day off scenario. Seemed interested in listening to the details.

Interview Questions

• What was your greatest sales accomplishment? Have you ever had business to business sales? Have you ever done cold calling?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for YRC Freight

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at YRC Freight (Kansas City, MO) in November 2016.

Interview

Last from July 15 thru mid November. I was a "finalist" after 4 interviews. I had other offers pending, they took an additional month after I was a finalist to send form notice I was not chosen. They would not return phone calls or emails. Very unprofessional behavior from District and Regional Sales Managers.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at YRC Freight (Cincinnati, OH) in October 2011.

Interview

The interview process was very in depth. The company takes good measure to hire the right people. Once your in, its a great opportunity. There was a 3 stage process. Phone interview, one on one interview and a panel interview. I met with the Vice President of the division, the Regional Manager and District Manager. Prior to the panel interview I did a ride along with one sales representative to get a good perspective of what the responsibilities include. The company does a background check and drug test. The do follow up with your references.

Interview Questions

• The questions were all about typical sales opportunities. Tell us your typical sales day?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at YRC Freight in April 2011.

Interview

Long process about 2 months long, about 3 interviews with sales manager one over the phone, 2 in person, then HR interview, was a bit disorganized and canned questions, basic sales questions, situational questions mainly,