YRC Freight Applications Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

YRC Freight Applications Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at YRC Freight

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at YRC Freight (Overland Park, KS) in October 2016.

Interview

There was first a test - emailed a problem statement and asked to send source code zip back. there was a phone interview that asked about javascript, java, SQL, etc.

Interview Questions

• Javascript stack questions, java basic OOPs questions, SQL questions   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for YRC Freight

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at YRC Freight (Overland Park, KS) in August 2018.

Interview

First Interview: Phone Call with the Recruiter to make sure I was a goof fit with the right skills.
    Second Interview: Phone Call with the hiring manager talking about what i currently do, why I am looking, and where do I want to be in the future.
    Third Interview: In-Person with the Manager and his team asking me technical questions about what I know about what I currently do as well as what they do, what they are looking for, and reasons for looking at another opportunity

Interview Questions

• What do you like about working with Content Services(ECM)?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at YRC Freight (Overland Park, KS) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview was professional. Phone interview, the process was short and few interviewer asked prepared technical questions. base knowledge about front end developer. I thought they would ask challenge questions, but they did not.