YRC Worldwide Operations Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

YRC Worldwide Operations Coordinator Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Operations Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at YRC Worldwide in December 2011.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by an HR person to conduct a prelimnary interview. After the conclusion a faceto face interview with hiring manager was scheduled. Had interview with hiring manager and at that timehe said he wanted me to come in for a second interview. After a week with no word from the company, i called to inquire as to my status amd at that time was scheduled for a second interview with another manager. Interviewed with the 2nd manager and then waited another week with no contact so I called to follow up again. hiring manager indicated I was one of his top candidates and he was working through the process with HR and might potentially be making an offer. Offer was finally presented after I called to follow up a fourth time.

Interview Questions

• describe a time when an employee challenged you on a work assigment.   Answer Question
  • Describe a situation where you had to make a decision on your own without consulting anyone. what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate. Prettymuch a take it or leave it proposition. Salary requirements were never introduced at any time prior to a written offer being presented. Make sure to address salary expectations even if the hiring manager does not bring it up.