YTL Interview Questions | Glassdoor

YTL Interview Questions

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at YTL

Engineer Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at YTL (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in August 2016.

Interview

Firstly, the HR will call to inform and confirm interview session. During interview session, there are two interviewers and one of them is ths Head of Departments. The Head seem to be very nice man and have many knowledge and as a plus he worked for the past 20 years. During the session, you will need to briefly tell them the relation of your current job to the job applied. I believe once you hit the point of having same and parallel working scope, the job is yours.

Customer Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at YTL (Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)).

Interview

Work culture is good, not many staff, expanding call center

Account Executive Interview

Interview

I've gone through three interviews with this company to get employed. The first 2 interviews were done through telephone and the last one being a face to face interview with 3 people. These people are your immediate boss, department head and HR manager. The HR manager tends to monitor every move and gesture you make during the whole interview process, thus making it somewhat uncomfortable.

Clerk Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at YTL in December 2011.

Interview

The interview process is somehow time consuming and kinda tough. At first, I was nervous during the phone interview. However, I managed to calm down after been asked for few questions. Then, I was accepted and moved to the second stage which is conducted on 1:1 face to face interview. The interview was quite good as I have some experience on my previous scholarship interview. Last, I managed to fit myself into the company.

Interview Questions

• As a pet retail store salesperson, do you think that the knowledge on pet is important?   Answer Question