Yahoo Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Yahoo Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Yahoo

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Yahoo (Sunnyvale, CA) in March 2009.

Interview

Had a very good phone interview with the hiring manager. We talked about my previous finance experience and he seemed very pleased by it. Wasn't very technical. Then I had an in-person interview where I met with everyone on the team. The job would be considered a step backward for someone with my experience, so I had to try to convince them that I would be a good fit. I didn't do a very good job.

Interview Questions

• What accomplishment are you most proud of in your life?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Yahoo

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Yahoo (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

I received a brief phone interview to screen I met all the job requirements. Afterwards I had an in person interview with three different people, half an hour each. A colleague, my future boss and a transversal manager interviewed me.

Interview Questions

• Why, considering the possible sale of part of the business, do you want to work for yahoo?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Yahoo.

Interview

It consisted of a 2 round process. The first was over the phone. The second was over google hangouts where I got to interact with a great team. It was mostly behavioral based.

Interview Questions

• Understanding why you want to work with yahoo, and why that work would matter to you   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Yahoo (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2009.

Interview

they seemed fancy but when it came to the offer that was rolled, it didnt seem like they took credentials - institution one studied at - into consideration.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

barely anything that came out - was not able to negotiate at all.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Yahoo (London, England (UK)) in September 2014.

Interview

I initially had 2 HR phone interviews, the first very general, the second more focused on my experience and ability to fit in the team. Then I had 2 face to face technical interviews testing my databases, analytical and logical skills

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very long and confusing, been contacted by several different HR people and started the conversation from scratch all the time

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kon Hang (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Yahoo (Kon Hang (Hong Kong)) in February 2015.

Interview

Fairly straightforward process. Involved interviewing of candidate, and a couple questions. Overall, a fairly straightforward process. Sometimes I do wonder if it could have been more straightforward. But for what its worth, it wasn't bad

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Yahoo.

Interview

I had two interviews, all with different members of the leadership team. The first interview was with the MD and then the 2nd interview was with my potential new manager and the director.