Yahoo Associate Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Yahoo

1 Interview Review

Associate Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Yahoo (Sunnyvale, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

Had another offer on the table so Yahoo! knew they had to move through the process quickly. Spoke with the recruiter one day, the hiring manager the next, then was brought it to speak to 6 different team members in a 3 hour interview block. The people were extremely nice, very casual. The one thing that stood out was one gentleman told me Yahoo! tends to hire folks that are overqualified for the position. This occurred on a Friday then that evening, the recruiter called to schedule an interview with the VP for a Sunday. I finally heard back on Monday (they said they would let me know a few hours within the interview so I waited and waited) and the other candidate they went with was just "off the charts," so pretty much what the interviewer told me. Everyone was real kind and professional...good experience although no offer.

Interview Questions

• If given this opportunity, how would you approach your first day on the job?   Answer Question