Yahoo Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Yahoo Business Analyst Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Yahoo (London, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview was not so hard, many basic questions, I wasn't impressed much by the knowledge of the interviewer and experience however the HR and the whole process was very professional and gave me a great feeling about working for Google.

Interview Questions

• What in my experience fit for the role? how will I handle X and Z? what systems did I use at my previous roles   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Yahoo

Business Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Yahoo in August 2010.

Interview

The interview process started in August with a 2 phone interviews. Cleared both and after 3 weeks was called for an in person interview in September. Got excellent feedback post interview and was sure of being shortlisted. a week after the in person interview i got a call from HR saying i have been shortlisted and whether i am ok with the compensation that they had to offer and was also asked to give References. Post this i was waiting to hear from them for almost a month. Every week i did a follow up call and was told that they are yet to take a decision. My 5th follow up call was in October, when i was informed that they decided to go with the other candidate :( Yes i was very disappointed....especially after reaching the last stage.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Yahoo in January 2010.

Interview

The interview went on well and some questions relating to networking basics were posted. They were trying to hire some one with networking background to redesign some of their infrastructures. This position required me to act as a liaison between technical and business team. Questions regarding vpn's functionality, wireless configuration were asked.

Interview Questions

• How would you configure a vpn connection ?   1 Answer