Yahoo Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 13, 2017

3.2

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Yahoo (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

It was a very good process. It lasted 3 weeks in length. Very similar to other interview. It was average in difficulty and I did not get the job in New York.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Yahoo

Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Yahoo.

Interview

Comfortable, alot of back and forth. There was a total of three over the phone interviews, one face to face, and one team interview. The process lasted approximately two months.

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Yahoo.

Interview

The service will then walk users through the privacy settings for their status updates, remind them of the applications that have permission to use their Facebook. The service will then walk users through the privacy settings for their status updates, remind them of the applications that have permission to use their Facebook.

Interview Questions

• The service will then walk users through the privacy settings for their status updates, remind them of the applications that have permission to use their Facebook d   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Yahoo (Sunnyvale, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

Quick rounds of phone interviews, informational with hiring manager, panel interview, close

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving current position?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Yahoo (Sunnyvale, CA) in July 2008.

Interview

long and difficult. expect to be tested on every aspect of the job. behavior and technical. the interview may be one on one, or with other interviewers or with more than just one person interviewed. they want to see how you behave in group and individually. the best part is the tour

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Yahoo (Sunnyvale, CA) in June 2008.

Interview

A short affair, 3 rounds, direct staff, 2 Sr. Directors, and Corporate controller. No committee/ panel interviews.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

1 counter, then accepted, short turn around. Focused on more RSU's rather than comp.

Director Interview

Interview

It was fast, phone, then in-person 3 interviews, several days later got offer