Yahoo Human Resources Business Partner Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Yahoo Human Resources Business Partner Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Human Resources Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Yahoo (Sunnyvale, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

From start to finish the whole process took about 3 months. YES 3 months. But since then (March 2013) they've really worked to streamline the process and bring in hires quicker. Was contacted by a recruiter, then had a phone interview w/the recruiter and HM. Then in person with the HM and 2 people. Then invited back to meet 3 more from the business. That part was done in about 2 weeks. Then it was a waiting game w/the recruiter to get the offer approved thru the hiring committee who review every single offer- by function- and so the candidate has to put together info on their experience, accolades and awards, compensation info- and then they do their thing adding in interview ratings etc...and finally when it's approved by the hiring committee- the offer letter is given. I was not in a hurry and was already employed so went thru the process. A few months later it's a good place to be, but A LOT of change...so expect things to be very fluid. Nothing is set you could be ready to launch then it will change because the CEO said so. Opportunity to grow and morale is picking up- but still quite a bit of chaos!

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult or unexpected- pretty routine based on resume.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They didn't budge on the base, but were more willing to move a bit on equity-

Other Interview Reviews for Yahoo

Human Resources Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Yahoo (Sunnyvale, CA) in November 2012.

Interview

Very smooth process although more interaction w/staffing coordinator (planning interviews) than the recruiter. Recruiter reached out to me initiallly and at end w/an offer.

Interview Questions

• Questions around rolling out half' baked' programs that the CEO requests but is not sure is needed!   Answer Question

Another offer was more competetive.