Yahoo Intern Interview Questions

Updated Dec 20, 2019

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Yahoo

2.8
HardAverageEasy
Found 55 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Japan
Application

I interviewed at Yahoo (Japan)

Interview

There were 4 interviews interviewing me simultaneously. I was asked about questions related to my projects, code refactoring, and coding interview. The environment is great and the people were really friendly.

Interview Questions
  • Coding interview
    1 Answer
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Yahoo (Portland, OR) in Feb 2018

Interview

Recruiter was good. He first asked about my favourite project and then went on to coding task. This telephonic Interview was of 45 mins. there was a code based on trees. He had defined the problem himself and told me to code on it. But at the end of the interview he really gave a good feedback.

Interview Questions
  • Advanced datastructures with optimum time and space complexity
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Yahoo (United States)

Interview

Interview Questions
  • Got an interview from campus recruiting. The staff are great. After introducing myself and talked with the staff for a while, I got a chance for the interview. Hope everything goes well. Haven't attend the interview yet. Will update after the interview.
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Yahoo (United States) in Oct 2017

Interview

It consists of two remote interviews. The first interview includes 2 leetcode problems. One problem is leetcode easy, and another one is leetcode medium. The second interview is more about the background and projects. I get the verbal offer at the second interview.

Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Yahoo (United States)

Interview

Asked me questions from Algorithm data structures, operating system, net working. Very easy questions. After phone interview I was called onsite and all the interviews happened there. Back to back 5 interviews on above subjects.

Interview Questions
Yahoo
Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Yahoo (Hong Kong) in May 2017

Interview

The manager asked typical interview questions. After three rounds of interviews (phone in, manager in, hr in), there will be headquarters committee review the application. Therefore, it may take a long time for the hiring process.

Interview Questions
Yahoo
Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Yahoo (Sunnyvale, CA) in Apr 2017

Interview

First phone call from recruiter to set up an interview. This is a non technical position- marketing. Recruiter has setup two phone interviews with the hiring managers. Very prompt. Mostly, basic questions about resume and past experience.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me some thing about yourself. Be ready to speak anything mentioned on resume
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pitts, PA
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Yahoo (Pitts, PA) in Mar 2017

Interview

First technical interview. I was really nervous but the interviewers are really nice and helped me a lot in walking through the progress. I had two interviewers, two people asked me different programming questions and asked me to write on a whiteboard.

Interview Questions
  • How to implement deq and enq using the stack interface?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Yahoo (New York, NY) in Oct 2016

Interview

Two 1- hour phone interviews. Kind interviewers. They really tried to help you when you got stuck. But they did not give you any notification if you failed the interview.

Interview Questions
Yahoo
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Yahoo (Los Angeles, CA) in Oct 2016

Interview

Met representatives from Yahoo at the university fair. Discussed possibilities regarding a summer internship. The HR was very friendly and scheduled an interview the following day as per my preferred time slots. The interviewer was pretty chilled out as well. A brief discussion of my profile and experiences, followed by a simple program to reverse a given string.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 55