Yahoo Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Yahoo Manager Interview Questions

3.2

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Yahoo in January 2013.

Interview

3 phone interviews with direct team members.

Interview Questions

• Asked how I would stack up against the current number one candidate.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Yahoo

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Yahoo in January 2012.

Interview

on phone and in person. Panel will called for phone interview. and then in person by individuals total 4 interviews in person. IF you are selected hiring manager will give you a call. then HR will contact you for paper work

Interview Questions

Negotiation

very little

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Yahoo (Sunnyvale, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

I found the position on careers.yahoo.com and submitted my resume - I was called 2 days later.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Yahoo.

Interview

Applied for job as a manager at Yahoo. The whole process is very very strange. I have never come across anything like the delays and lack of follow through like Yahoo. The recruiter who works for Yahoo is useless. Completed interview and heard nothing back! Really poor show. Not interested in working for a company like this. Has anyone else come up against this with Yahoo???

Interview Questions

• Dreadful delays. No follow through on the part of Yahoo   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Yahoo (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2010.

Interview

It was walk in type on an invitation basis. I was short listed for the walk in. Initially I showed up assuming there was only one interview. After the first one, they asked me to stay back for another round. Then as the day progressed I realized that I'm going to be there for the entire day. The interviewers were a mix of technical people and senior management.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions involving coding and algorithm development including fundamentals of computer science, for a management position :)   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Yahoo in August 2010.

Interview

Initial phone call was from the recruiter, and then went onsite for a 1-1 interviews with 4-5 different people. Each took around 30 mins. The interview was very standard questions - covering each section of the past experience, the new role, what kind of skill set they are looking for. The cultures within the company. The organization structure etc. Each interviewer will give you 5 mins or so to ask them questions. After the initial interview, move to the second round interview. Basically the same format but with different people.