Yahoo Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Yahoo Marketing Interview Questions

3.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Yahoo (Hillsboro, OR) in March 2016.

Interview

I had two interviews over the phone as they narrowed down their candidates. They asked a lot of fairly easy questions.the first time they called was the first time that I'd heard from them since applying, and the second time they had narrowed their pool down to three candidates.

Interview Questions

• What are you interested in? Do you like working alone or in groups?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Yahoo

Marketing Interview

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Yahoo.

Interview

Straightforward phone interviews with hiring managers, and other members of the marketing team. Wanted to know about my background, why I was interested in the role and what motivated me to join the company at that particular time

Interview Questions

• What gets you out of bed in the morning?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Yahoo.

Interview

1 phone interview with a recruiter, followed by 3 in person interviews (same day) with hiring manager and team members

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mexico City (Mexico)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Yahoo (Mexico City (Mexico)) in October 2010.

Interview

Highly organized and structured. Excellent and effective process.

Interview Questions

• Please provide an example on how to cope with difficult people.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Yahoo in November 2009.

Interview

Met first with HR screener, then Hiring Manager, then came on site for 1:1 45 minute interview with 7 people. Final round was with next level of leadership. Overall, the questions were pretty straightforward, asking about background, handling difficult job situations, how marketing ran at prior company, ideas to help Yahoo gain market share.

Interview Questions

• What would you do to bring product X to the global market place?   Answer Question