Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yakima, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic (Yakima, WA) in April 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with five people. Scripted questions. Not much spontaneity. The interview was scheduled via an admin assistant. Felt like a cattle call. The interview itself lasted about 45 minutes. The panel members were courteous but it was clear that I was being interviewed with no chance of getting the position.

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic in April 2016.

Interview

Lengthy process involving multiple phone screens, one in-person interview, and a second interview via phone. Phone screens/interviews ranged from 1 hour to almost 2 hours. In person interview was ~1/2 a day. Questions (~20+) were asked were behavioral/situational and required answer via STAR method with a very specific example. YVFWC really means it when they say they work hard to find the right fit for the job.

Interview Questions

• Some employees can be a gossip at work. Tell me about a time when you experienced a coworker who was gossiping about another, what was the situation, how did you handle it; please be specific?   1 Answer

Public Relations Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salem, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic (Salem, OR) in February 2016.

Interview

This was a panel interview with three managers, one via teleconferencing.

This was not a traditional job interview. All the interview questions were based on the STAR format (Situation Task Action Result), where they expected to you provide specific examples of how you reacted in a job situation.

I think all of the questions were pulled from an HR manual or off the Internet. The interview process was stilted. One of the managers seemed annoyed when I asked a followup question about the job ’s responsibilities.

I didn’t make it to the second round of interviews, which didn’t bother me a bit.

Interview Questions

• Please tell me about a time that you supported a co-worker?

Please give us an example of a project that you led?

Please tell us about a time you had to adapt to a different culture?
      Answer Question

Clinical Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yakima, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic (Yakima, WA) in December 2015.

Interview

Brief phone interview then in person "behavioral interview" then follow up after reference checks. Behavior question was a lot of the give examples of a time when you had a communication issue and how did you deal with it? And how do you handle expectations and deadlines? How do you prioritize?

Interview Questions

• What is one challenge you faced in your last position?   Answer Question

Public Health Nurse Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic in December 2010.

Interview

It was great.

Interview Questions

Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic Response

Sep 28, 2015 – Sr. Manager of Communications

Thank you for your feedback!