Yankee Candle Assistant Manager/Store Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Yankee Candle

1 Interview Review

Assistant Manager/Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Millville, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Yankee Candle (Millville, NJ) in September 2014.

Interview

Filled out application and was contacted by the DM about 1-2 weeks after applying online. Had to drive about an hour away for interview with DM. Arrived 10 minutes early and She wasn't there yet. The Store Manager at the location had me fill out a whole new application and a background check paper. She arrived about 20 minutes late. The interview took about 30 minutes. Then was told back ground check would take up to a month to come back. So I waited two weeks and called DM to see how everything was going. And she said they still haven't got anything back. So I called again at 4 weeks and didn't get an answer so I left a message never got a call back. So called again at 5 weeks because the jobs were no longer posted on website and no answer again. So I left another message hoping to get a call back. And nothing I would think with hiring for Management position they would call you back to let you know either way.

Interview Questions