Yankee Candle Sales Associate/Seasonal Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Yankee Candle Sales Associate/Seasonal Interview Questions

Interviews at Yankee Candle

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Colonial Heights, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Yankee Candle (Colonial Heights, VA) in October 2015.

Interview

I got there 10 minutes earlier than I was supposed to be and still ended up waiting 20 while the manager finished eating lunch. When she finally came out she said the backroom was too small for an interview and we ended up sitting on a bench in the middle of the mall, which i didn't have a problem with. She asked me the basic questions. Was polite and seemed nice. It didn't take more than maybe 15 minutes.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Yankee Candle

Anonymous Employee in Leesburg, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Yankee Candle (Leesburg, VA) in May 2013.

Interview

It was a casual interview, not high stress at all. I applied in store and had an interview the next day, the manager called back the same day as the interview because he was eager to have me start soon.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite scent? If it is a seasonal scent how would you sell it outside of the season?   Answer Question

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Yankee Candle in November 2018.

Interview

The interview took about 30 mins, I was offered the job on the spot. It was a very comfortable and pleasant experience. The onboarding process didn't take very long either. Overall, very easy interview scenario.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had an accountability goal at other work places (ex.personalized candles)?   Answer Question
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Sales Associate/Seasonal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Yankee Candle (Charlotte, NC) in December 2014.

Interview

Well the interview went alright. I choked up on a few questions. She asked me all types of questions about why I want to work her and customer service questions. They needed someone immediately so the manager hired me on the spot over the Christmas holiday.