Yankee Candle Retail Store Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Yankee Candle

2.5

Retail Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Yankee Candle (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2015.

Interview

I was asked my interest in retail and was I enthusiastic about sales. I was asked my knowledge of microsoft office and excel for reporting and understanding average dollar sales, conversion, sales budget and comparisons etc. Do I like management and working as a team. It was very informal and over the telephone.

Interview Questions

• Do you understand the importance of conversion regarding retail sales.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Yankee Candle

Retail Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Yankee Candle (Detroit, MI) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process was great, I had several interviews with the District Manager and also the Regional District Manager , both on the phone and in person. Both the District Manager and the Regional District Manager were super nice and overall it was a good experience. My advice is to know about their products and be an avid shopper with Yankee Candle. If you already know and love their products it is an easy interview.

Interview Questions