Yardi Systems Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 26, 2017

3.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Yardi Systems (Santa Ana, CA).

Interview

There was a HR phone interview, manager phone interview, managers interview, presentation and testing. It was pretty long process from when I applied to the offer. You also go through background and reference checks.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Yardi Systems

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Yardi Systems in October 2011.

Interview

Hiring process is very user-friendly for the applicant and does not require a complex, time consuming endeavor to submit a resume. Standard 2-3 interview timeline; accompanied with incessant nail-biting. Waiting period from first interview to ultimate start-date is roughly two months (but current explosive growth may accelerate the overall timeline).

Interview Questions

• No curveballs. A pre-employment competency test and writing example is required (but should be expected in the modern world).   Answer Question

Negotiation

A person from the HR department calls and makes the offer telephonically. I accepted their first offer and I cannot comment on their willingness to negotiate

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Yardi Systems (Atlanta, GA) in March 2008.

Interview

I had two different interview sessions. The first one was with the person I would be working for. The The second one was with a Manager. The people I met with were very friendly and seemed to be very established and comfortable with their jobs and the company. I also had to take an assessment test. This was to see how much accounting, IT and customer service experience you have.