Yardi Systems Associate Technical Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Associate Technical Account Manager

Yardi Systems Associate Technical Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Yardi Systems

3.1

Anonymous Employee in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Yardi Systems (Santa Barbara, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Went to the local school job fair and received an invite to an informational interview. The informational interview had about 30 candidates and all of the hiring managers (around 20?). Had 2 quick interviews with 2 separate managers. A week later I was called for another interview and test.
The second interview comprised of two different interviews. The first one had a panel of 5/6 team leaders and managers, and the second interview was with a group of 4 other managers. Took the exam afterward (finished in an hour). Received a call a few days later that I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about what sets you apart from the other candidates.   Answer Question
  • Tell us about a difficult experience with a client and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Yardi Systems

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Yardi Systems (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

It was long. but nice still waiting to hear back from them. Very nice people. The company has a good rep. If you know about computer and like human interaction. This is the right job for you

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Yardi Systems (Dallas, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter, face to face with director, assessment exam, final interview with 2 members of the team. Offer after background check and references confirmed about a week later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Received counter offer 2 hours later and accepted.

Anonymous Employee in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Yardi Systems (Santa Barbara, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Lots of hoops and interviews. HR phone interview was first. Took forever for HR to contact. Had to have group interviews and a test on sql, customer service and general problem-solving. Final group interviews with team leads and managers that would pick you for their department or pass.

Interview Questions

• What was my customer experience?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Yardi Systems (Raleigh, NC) in March 2017.

Interview

The 1st interview had us take a short written assessment which measured technical skills and accounting skills. Then I met with an HR person and then with a manager. The second interview started with a group. We met with a team of two managers, a team of three managers, and also participated in a short training of the system

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Yardi Systems (Cleveland, OH) in August 2015.

Interview

There were a couple phone interviews with Human Resources. After that there were two face to face interviews with Management at the satellite office. There was a follow up benefits overview and employment offer from Human Resources.

Interview Questions

• Where I wanted to be in 5 years.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Goleta, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Yardi Systems (Goleta, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied on website, received a phone call from HR, invited to a group Information/Interview session with luncheon (about 25 candidates) where I had two 15-20 minute interview with a hiring manager, invited back to take a two hour test, then returned for four 30 minute interviews each with 2-3 managers, invited to submitted info for background check, and now waiting for a status update/offer. Seems like a long process, but very efficient and thorough. Very nice, friendly people.

Associate Technical Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Yardi Systems.

Interview

Got call from recruiter to set-up interview. Interview lasted an hour took assessment test then invited for second interview. Met with some of the managers and interviewed with them for two hours.

The office seemed very stale to me. No enthusaim or energy. As I learned more about the role, it seemed liked it was just a customer service rep role with a fancy title. Majority of the work seems like answering calls or emails.

They are looking for someone who has a cultural fit rather than skills/experience. If you're a CPA or someone with an IT background (like me) than this isn't the role for you. I declined as it wasn't for my IT background. Process took about a month but overall I had a positive experience and think it's a great company!

Interview Questions

• One thing I should know about you?

Why do you know about Yardi?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Goleta, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Yardi Systems (Goleta, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied online in late October 2017 and got a call from a recruiting manager in November 2017 about coming in for an evaluation. The evaluation had questions about Accounting, SQL, and IT. Took about 2 hours. A few days later I was called back to schedule an in-person interview. I was told that the interview would be with 1-3 managers from several different departments.

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Yardi Systems (Cleveland, OH) in October 2015.

Interview

The hiring process took about a month long to complete from start to finish. You have a phone interview followed by 2 face to face interviews. The first face to face is about 2 hours long and it involves multiple interviews. If you pass that, there is a critical thinking and accounting test you must pass. Then pass background check.