Yardi Systems Professional Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Professional Services Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Yardi Systems in April 2012.

Interview

The interview process was actually a very pleasant experience. Everyone I spoke with and met in person put me at ease and was very easy to talk to. It seems like a great place to work with a great business model. They seem to have their priorities straight by focusing on customers and employees. Seems like a great culture, and management appears to have realistic expectations. The skills test wasn't exactly a "test" - it measures your strengths (in accounting and IT) and gives you an opportunity to share examples of your work experience and demonstrate potentially how well you would do in this role. It seems to also help give them an idea of how you think. If you are thinking about applying for a consulting role, make sure you are okay with heavy travel. The team is split up into regions, which helps, but if your lifestyle won't accommodate your being gone potentially all week (or at least 4 days), this probably isn't the right role for you.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation that didn't go as expected. How did you handle the situation and overcome any obstacles?   Answer Question

Accepted a different role.