Yardi Systems Technical Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 1, 2017

2.9

15 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Yardi Systems (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

3 interviews- One with HR and the rest with the other leads and managers broken up into 2 more interviews. You also have to do a skills test. The test is mostly IT and basic accounting questions

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Yardi Systems

Technical Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Yardi Systems.

Interview

First I had a phone interview with the recruiter. Next I had an interview meeting with the general manager and director. Finally, I had an interview meeting with the team I would potential he be working with in a panel interview discussion.

Interview Questions

• Describe a conflict with a coworker and/or client and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Yardi Systems (Dallas, TX).

Interview

A series of short interviews all conducted on the same day. There were typically one or two interviewers in each session. They asked the type of questions you would expect for the role. There was a technical assessment, some logic questions, and a scavenger hunt on their application after a short demo.

Technical Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Yardi Systems.

Interview

The process was stressful. I met with 5 teams during one interview, which I wasn't notified of beforehand. I wish the teams provided examples of their product instead the interview was about personality, and the team I liked works on the driest product.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Yardi Systems (Santa Barbara, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

First they had a phone interview. Took evaluation, had at least one on site interview. They asked questions that were not about software, like questions about property management and accounting. They did not ask about any advanced software tools, only MySQL. The only difficult part of the interview is how they space out interviews over many days, because if this is not your first choice for employment you will want to schedule other interviews during this time.

Interview Questions

• Mostly questions about my experience, no technical questions   Answer Question

They don't talk about a lot of technical stuff, seems more like a career path for someone who is more interested in business/accounting.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Yardi Systems (Santa Barbara, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

The process was great. Met with 2 Managers. However, my interaction with the internal recuiter was horrible. After multiple discussions with the recruiter, I decided this was not a place I would want to work.

Anonymous Employee in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Yardi Systems (Santa Barbara, CA).

Interview

Really long. You get contacted by email. They you intwrview. If you pass that you go to take a personality test that also has problem solving and accounting. There are SQL questions on it also. Then if you pass that you go back for a interview with multiple departments. I interviewed for hours and four different groups with three people in each group.

Interview Questions

• There is a test you take if you make it past the first interview   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Yardi Systems (Santa Barbara, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

The process started at my college career fair, where I interviewed twice. Next, I attended an on site career fair in the SB office, then an hour long phone screen with a member from HR. This call was about my SQL skills, accounting experience, availability and desired salary. We scheduled the written exam, which was conducted at the SB office and consisted of 3 sections: one on SQL, accounting, and IT skills. I came in again about a week later for a panel interview with leads from 4 different CSD departments.

Interview Questions

• Do you prefer building relationships with clients and longer projects or do you find satisfaction in solving a problem quickly to move on to another?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I wrote down my desired annual salary on my application and Yardi accepted.

Technical Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Yardi Systems.

Interview

I was contacted by a hiring manager to set up an interview. I was sent an application to fill out prior to my interview. I interviewed with three of the top-level employees at the same time. I was prompted to take an assessment before the interview began. I was called back for a second interview where I interviewed with three more individuals at the same time and then one other about 30 minutes after concluding the meeting with the first three.

Interview Questions

• What did I take away the most from studying Psychology in undergrad?   Answer Question

Technical Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Yardi Systems.

Interview

Phone interview then two in person interview with the main office manager and team leads.

Interview Questions

• Interview was very easy, nothing difficult but they do give a 90 min written exam.   1 Answer