Yash Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Yash Technologies Interview Questions

Interviews at Yash Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Yash Technologies.

Interview

Nice interview process. Very Nice Company. Having good Clients.Will get good salary hikes.
    Job location Bangalore. Satisfied with the interview . Willl be refering everyone for the company. Employee Friendly company. Nice

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Yash Technologies (Bloomington, IL) in April 2019.

Interview

There was an HR call to tell me that they wanted to schedule a phone interview. They then had the phone interview and told me I would hear back in a week. This was the only step and the interview was very quick basic technical questions.

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Yash Technologies (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Started with phone interviews (2, but only because we ran out of time the first round) and was brought out to Chicago for in-person and site visit. Interviews was asking about items on my resume but mostly was just a conversation with the hiring manager and him telling me about the company. Mostly I was asking the questions. I ended up not getting hired based on the lack of IT background, despite soft skill transferability - tech team made the ultimate decision it seemed, not the hiring manager.

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Davenport, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Yash Technologies (Davenport, IA) in May 2018.

Interview

Phone screening with a recruiter and then a Skype technical interview with an IT manager. Both the recruiter and the manager were very courteous and professional. There were no gotcha questions. They were just seeking an honest assessment of my knowledge and experience. It did help a great deal to study up before the interview.

Interview Questions

• The technical questions focused on Java technologies such as Hibernate and Spring. One of the questions was to compare the advantages and disadvantages of using ArrayList vs. LinkedList.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Yash Technologies.

Interview

Smooth and nicely communicated. The first HR screen was easy to understand and they talked about commission as well very early. Job role and details were clearly specified. They also followed up extremely quickly after hiring manager interview

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Yash Technologies (Dallas, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

After five interviews over a three month period and after recruiter informs me that they are working on getting me the offer letter, nothing from the company. On following-up, I was told the position I interviewed for is not available anymore. They would not even tell me if they hired someone else or they eliminated the position. Chances are they found a cheap alternative who's on visa. Recruiter sets up a meeting and doesn't show up. When asked, says he was pulled into some other meeting - completely unapologetically. This is not just once.
    Even the way they advertised for the position - they post it for a particular city. Then when applied, they say that position is no longer available, but we have another position which requires some travel. Well, I could have said no, but I didn't. But I also would not have applied to start with, had I known it’s a travelling job. Later I realized this is their usual practice. Very disingenuous.
    Overall, this is a completely unprofessional company. Join them only if you are on a visa and have no other option. I do not recommend this company for anyone, especially for US citizens or permanent residents who may have other options.

Interview Questions

• Too may questions to list here over five interviews, each one lasting an hour to hour and half. ost technical and some situational.   Answer Question

Senior Portfolio Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newtown, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Yash Technologies (Newtown, PA) in December 2016.

Interview

Very direct and straightforward. The hiring managers were very clear about what the client was looking for, and there follow up in scheduling me for interviews was fantastic. I wish other companies could have a more proactive approach in allowing consultants to be successful in the hiring process.

Dev Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Yash Technologies in July 2016.

Interview

Conversation was 2 mins

I was just trying to talk to one of the recruiter there .She didn't even want to say a hi . Just took the phone and started asking who are you ? My friend gave their info and I was actively looking for openings. She just gave me a response saying I don't want to hire you... I didn't talk anything other than saying that I am looking for openings .. It was kind of stupid ..They are a consultancy too ..I will never ever contact them .

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Yash Technologies (Boston, MA) in January 2016.

Interview

two interviews be prepared to know questions about software procedures. Understand the Yash and SAP relationship(s) Understand how to sell services for Yash as it relates to software.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

NA

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ames, IA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Yash Technologies (Ames, IA) in October 2015.

Interview

I had two rounds of interview and all technical questions, firstly a senior developer interviewed and later project manager did it. I received a call from HR after a week and requested to come to the office for further discussion.