Yash Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Yash Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Aug 18, 2017

2.9

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Yash Technologies.

Interview

Smooth and nicely communicated. The first HR screen was easy to understand and they talked about commission as well very early. Job role and details were clearly specified. They also followed up extremely quickly after hiring manager interview

Senior Portfolio Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newtown, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Yash Technologies (Newtown, PA) in December 2016.

Interview

Very direct and straightforward. The hiring managers were very clear about what the client was looking for, and there follow up in scheduling me for interviews was fantastic. I wish other companies could have a more proactive approach in allowing consultants to be successful in the hiring process.

Dev Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Yash Technologies in July 2016.

Interview

Conversation was 2 mins

I was just trying to talk to one of the recruiter there .She didn't even want to say a hi . Just took the phone and started asking who are you ? My friend gave their info and I was actively looking for openings. She just gave me a response saying I don't want to hire you... I didn't talk anything other than saying that I am looking for openings .. It was kind of stupid ..They are a consultancy too ..I will never ever contact them .

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Yash Technologies (Boston, MA) in January 2016.

Interview

two interviews be prepared to know questions about software procedures. Understand the Yash and SAP relationship(s) Understand how to sell services for Yash as it relates to software.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

NA

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ames, IA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Yash Technologies (Ames, IA) in October 2015.

Interview

I had two rounds of interview and all technical questions, firstly a senior developer interviewed and later project manager did it. I received a call from HR after a week and requested to come to the office for further discussion.

Technical Leader Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Yash Technologies.

Interview

One round of technical followed by hr round. They asked questions on spring, Test driven development and code coverage.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Yash Technologies.

Interview

Recruiter found me on Dice and conducted initial screen. I was then set up with a series of phone interviews with Practice Director, a senior technical team member, and an Executive VP.

Interview Questions

• Interviews focused more on selling company and position.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Company was willing to negotiate as I had multiple opportunities and at least 2 offers in hand. I balked at amount of vacation time and final offer came back $7K higher.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Yash Technologies in January 2013.

Interview

Interview involved some nontechnical questions. It involved establishing trust as well.
    Overall, was alright. It was more like a conversation.
    We mutually agreed upon certain factors, found common ground. I got an offer soon.

Technical Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moline, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Yash Technologies (Moline, IL) in September 2012.

Interview

The process was painful, the don't have order, don't repect the schedules, I had many times calls asking me about the interview, even they don't know if you already was interviewed

Interview Questions

• In Spring you have a bean with the constructor that needs an object, for this object the developer override the hashcode and equal methods to return 1 and true always. Is this possible? If it is possible what is the behaviour. If not explain.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Applications Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Yash Technologies (Chicago, IL) in July 2012.

Interview

Very Easy Process, Anyone can get selected.

Unprofessional Company