Yash Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.1

Sort:

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ames, IA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Yash Technologies (Ames, IA) in October 2015.

Interview

I had two rounds of interview and all technical questions, firstly a senior developer interviewed and later project manager did it. I received a call from HR after a week and requested to come to the office for further discussion.

Applications Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Yash Technologies (Chicago, IL) in July 2012.

Interview

Very Easy Process, Anyone can get selected.

Unprofessional Company

Senior Portfolio Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newtown, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Yash Technologies (Newtown, PA) in December 2016.

Interview

Very direct and straightforward. The hiring managers were very clear about what the client was looking for, and there follow up in scheduling me for interviews was fantastic. I wish other companies could have a more proactive approach in allowing consultants to be successful in the hiring process.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Yash Technologies in January 2013.

Interview

Interview involved some nontechnical questions. It involved establishing trust as well.
    Overall, was alright. It was more like a conversation.
    We mutually agreed upon certain factors, found common ground. I got an offer soon.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Yash Technologies (Boston, MA) in January 2016.

Interview

two interviews be prepared to know questions about software procedures. Understand the Yash and SAP relationship(s) Understand how to sell services for Yash as it relates to software.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

NA

Senior Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Moline, IL

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Yash Technologies (East Moline, IL) in December 2010.

Interview

All general questions about testing process

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Yash Technologies.

Interview

Recruiter found me on Dice and conducted initial screen. I was then set up with a series of phone interviews with Practice Director, a senior technical team member, and an Executive VP.

Interview Questions

• Interviews focused more on selling company and position.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Company was willing to negotiate as I had multiple opportunities and at least 2 offers in hand. I balked at amount of vacation time and final offer came back $7K higher.

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Davenport, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Yash Technologies (Davenport, IA) in May 2018.

Interview

Phone screening with a recruiter and then a Skype technical interview with an IT manager. Both the recruiter and the manager were very courteous and professional. There were no gotcha questions. They were just seeking an honest assessment of my knowledge and experience. It did help a great deal to study up before the interview.

Interview Questions

• The technical questions focused on Java technologies such as Hibernate and Spring. One of the questions was to compare the advantages and disadvantages of using ArrayList vs. LinkedList.   1 Answer

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Yash Technologies (Dallas, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

After five interviews over a three month period and after recruiter informs me that they are working on getting me the offer letter, nothing from the company. On following-up, I was told the position I interviewed for is not available anymore. They would not even tell me if they hired someone else or they eliminated the position. Chances are they found a cheap alternative who's on visa. Recruiter sets up a meeting and doesn't show up. When asked, says he was pulled into some other meeting - completely unapologetically. This is not just once.
    Even the way they advertised for the position - they post it for a particular city. Then when applied, they say that position is no longer available, but we have another position which requires some travel. Well, I could have said no, but I didn't. But I also would not have applied to start with, had I known it’s a travelling job. Later I realized this is their usual practice. Very disingenuous.
    Overall, this is a completely unprofessional company. Join them only if you are on a visa and have no other option. I do not recommend this company for anyone, especially for US citizens or permanent residents who may have other options.

Interview Questions

• Too may questions to list here over five interviews, each one lasting an hour to hour and half. ost technical and some situational.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Yash Technologies.

Interview

Smooth and nicely communicated. The first HR screen was easy to understand and they talked about commission as well very early. Job role and details were clearly specified. They also followed up extremely quickly after hiring manager interview