Yash Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Yash Technologies Interview Questions

Interviews at Yash Technologies

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Yash Technologies (Pune (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

two technical rounds
    basic questions on dot net but you should have internal employee reference.
    prefer immediate joiners
    delay in offer release
    weak management
    didn,t know the entire ccmi 5 process
    low salary offerings
    hires for all dot net technologies

Anonymous Employee in Indore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Yash Technologies (Indore (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online and then waited for a few days. I was contacted by recruiter and then the process moved along fast. The interview was a bit lengthy but okay.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Yash Technologies (Indore (India)) in October 2018.

Interview

I applied through campus placement in our college. There were 4 rounds online test, GD, technical interview followed by HR interview. Overall it was good but in HR round they judged me on the basis of instant innovation capability, they asked me to combine my 2 projects but did not like my answer

Interview Questions

• Joining two table given some relation   1 Answer
    • Project applications   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

There are 2 technical rounds followed by HR round. They are asking project level questions. First round is technical round with two persons and if you qualify then manager round.

Software Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Yash Technologies (Indore (India)).

Interview

overall the experience was good. there was tough technical rounds.followed by HR round. Lot of question to test the programming skills were asked.Also their was extempore to check communication skills a day before.

Interview Questions

• data structure topics link list implementation,stacks queue   Answer Question

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Yash Technologies (Indore (India)).

Interview

3 rounds of interview including online, technical and HR.
    Test was taken on Mettl and was of quite average level.
    After the Online test we were told to reach Indore for the further interview process.
    Technical interview was average and HR was just a formality.

Interview Questions

• WAP for Palindrome string?
      About Project.
      How would you Design a compiler?   1 Answer

Sr. Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Yash Technologies (Mumbai (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

Any fool can crack, No need of any preparation. The interviewer it self doesn't know any thing.

The HR will increase the pkg on the fly, if they feel any dout like you are not kiking this company.

Interview Questions

• Very basic of any technology.   1 Answer

Module Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Yash Technologies (Pune (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

telephonic interview followed by couple of face to face rounds and this followed by HR round and salary discussions. The interviews are average in nature. Not so hard and not so easy as well

Module Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I interviewed at Yash Technologies (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2019.

Interview

I don’t know why but almost all the companies have the problem at the package even after discussion of my expectations prior to interview. This is one of them. I have clearly mentioned my current and expectations before scheduling the interview. They are okay with it and told me that its a scheduled interview. I went and attended and it was positive. Gone through 2 rounds of interview and have been told that they will get back to me on the next day for managerial round. On following up, they said their manager is travelling so might take 2,3 days to update. After that they didn’t replied to my mails. WTF. When you have a concern on the package, why the hell you scheduled and called me multiple times to attend the interview and I came all the way in the sun that too in summer to attend the interview and this is your response not to update the candidate and sating my profile is in hold. When you are not ready to offer, then don’t entertain and waste candidates time.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions, scenario based, design patterns, solid principles etc   Answer Question

Module Lead Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Yash Technologies.

Interview

Interview process were of 2 technical
    1st - technical and
    2nd - implemented project related technical ) and one hr round.
    It was easy for me.

Keep you basic concepts clear, it will be easy for cracking Yash Interviews.

Interview Questions

• All Java basic concepts and project related in second technical round.   Answer Question