Yash & Lujan Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Yash & Lujan Consulting Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Yash & Lujan Consulting

IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Yash & Lujan Consulting (San Antonio, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Interviewed face to face with the recruiter manager. She explain all benefits of the company and the benefits I would get by accepting the offer. Offer me an opportunity to learn and challenge myself with a new career. Overall the manager offer me a good salary, benefits and a new career.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Manager was very knowledgeable about salary/Hr. rate how much difference I would make if I accepted the offer and added the medical benefits plus paid vacation.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Yash & Lujan Consulting.

Interview

Had two rounds of interviews from the client. It was purely technical. After few days got confirmation that I have cleared the interview. Hourly rate was discussed after I got to know that I cleared the interview.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Yash & Lujan Consulting (San Antonio, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

The interviews was fairly simple:
    1. The first interview was with the recruiter on the phone
    2. The second interview was with the Account manager on the phone
    3. And the last Interview was with the Client (PMO Manager, and a couple of PMO team members)

Interview Questions

• Here are a couple:
      How soon can you start?
      What is your current Salary/Rate?
      How would you handle conflict between two team members?
      1 Answer

Negotiation

The employer / account manager and recruiter were very instrumental in negotiating my package with management.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Yash & Lujan Consulting (Tampa, FL) in April 2012.

Interview

30 minute interview asking about experience

Negotiation

none I told them what I needed